Upcoming Cruise - Santa Monica Mountains/PCH/Malibu

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
WE GOT COPS

Got pulled over last night in westwood. The police officers (LAPD) wanted to ask what I had done to my Cobra to make it sound that way. Turns out he just got a Silver Cobra and wanted to do some mods. He is down for cruises and would maybe be able to get us out of some piggy, oops, I mean sticky situations.
Maybe we could start a Sunday cruise for those that live our lives around are Cobras like I do.
PCH
Canyons
Freeways
Whatever
:gt: :burn:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Nov. 9 is Set

Originally posted by Vindication
so who is in for sure? Lets make it a later date. I want to show off the HREs. :D

Unfortunately the date is set for November 9. We already have several Lightnings joining us as well as members from the SCOASCC (Cobra Club).

We'll have to see your HRE's at the next event :beer:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
How can I pass up the opportunity to see Ruben's ride again? Count me in :) .

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
I've done the Blue Oval News Joanafina's Cobra cruise twice. I'll see if I can make this one. I love those canyons. I'll be the slooooowwwwww Cobra in the very back.

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Cruise Update

Just an update...

This weekend we will be doing a test drive of the route. We'll be checking distances, re-group points, radar traps, etc. More importantly, we'll verify the roads are still clear and open.

Looking forward to seeing you on Nov. 9.

- Russ

:beer:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Verified the route last Saturday

Another update...

The maps are drafted and we're looking forward to having a great event.

The cruise will end for lunch at Neptune's Net in Malibu, which has a very casual atmosphere. There is parking in the lot, behind the building, and across the street.

So far, participants will be mostly SVT owners. We have everyone on this thread, plus 10+ Lightnings from NLOC.net, plus Cobra owners from SCOASCC.

Hopefully these fires will end soon enough, for everyone's sake.

I'll start a roster soon...

- Russ

Cobro

Banned
Originally posted by omslaw
I'll guess you'll be joing me back there. We'll be the ones getting tickets first.

Speed is good for long straight stretches the twist’s in the road tell the tail!

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Hmmm. I might be able to make this. I get back from SEMA and the AI races on the 8th. Might have enough steam in me for a cruise before I give the car back AGAIN for more mag. testing. Count me in and I'll let you know if anything else changes!

kaos

Established Member
My only regret is not being able to take a clean car. Am I sick for wanting to cancel my paintball day on Saturday, just to wash my car for Sunday?

rmoreau

Established Member
Re: UPDATE - DATE WILL BE SUNDAY NOVEMBER 9

Ok, Im calling out the OC Terminators who are going to go, lets set a place to meet and cruise up together.

One suggestion is the Westminster mall parking lot and LEAVE at 7:30am

Other suggestions welcome.

Randy

Originally posted by RedfireVert
Hey Gang,

The cruise date will be Sunday, November 9.

We will meet at 9 am in the parking lot of the Vons shopping center located at 23381 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills. (park on the McDonalds side).

Show up at: 9:00 am
Mandatory Driver's Meeting: 9:30 am
Depart from lot at: 9:45 am

Meeting location on Yahoo maps:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt...LvlyzA.xIU-&stat=:pos:1:regular:regT:20:fbT:1

"Rain date" will be November 15.

See you there!

Users who are viewing this thread