Upcoming MSX Group Buy on Longtubes!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Ok, I know a few of you have been waiting a while for this, so since we are getting real close to starting the Group Buy we thought we would post up some info. We should have the dyno results in the next few days, most likely by Thursday or so. These will be ceramic coated longtubes and will be available with 2 different mid pipes either with or without cats. We have been trying to get this done as quick as possible, but we have been swamped with work lately. Ok now for the good stuff...pricing :)

Once we start the group buy pricing will be as follows. The Longtubes with Off Road Mid Pipe will be $699 and if you want the Catted Mid it will be $799. We will be running the GB for about 1 month and after that pricing will increase. After the GB prices will be as follows. Longtubes with Off Road Mid Pipe will be $749 and with a Catted Mid it will be $849. Again this is not a Group Buy yet, we just want to let everyone know what pricing will be. We expect to have everything finalized this week. Once we get the dyno #'s we will post up and start the GB, this is just a heads up for those interested.

If your interested, you can post up, no problem at all, I will just add you to the GB list when we start taking orders. Again, Thanks guys for your patience.

Pete

*Edit to add Pix*
5.gif

4.jpg

3.gif

2.jpg

1.jpg

P.S. The headers were painted black since they are the prototypes. The headers we will be selling are going to be Ceramic Coated. Thanks.

Last edited:

02SVTKID

blown is better
Established Member
I am wondering how much for the Headers alone? That is the only thing i would be needing? This sounds like a good deal, and what about to ship them to texas??

Quik Z06

Established Member
We can do the headers alone for $595, but we strongly recommend you get the mid pipe to make the installation quick and painless. Shipping to TX would be $30. Let us know. Thanks

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
What are the specs on them? Primary tube size, collector size, etc? Are they equal length? Some may want to know.

No matter what those are great prices!! :rockon:

Quik Z06

Established Member
^ Yeah I guess I should have added that :) The primary tube size is 1 3/4 inch and the collectors are 3 inch, and yes they are equal length ceramic coated.

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Not to ask a redundant question....but are the catted mid-pipes a HIGH FLOW design?

Thanks

Dorf

Quik Z06

Established Member
The catted mid-pipe's will use a high quality high flow cat. Believe me I dont mind answering any questions :) Thanks

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
$849 for LTs and a Catted Midpipe... GREAT DEAL!!!!

ill be ordering a set when i get my 5.8L shortblock next year...

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well yeah $849 after the GB, but $799 now :) Lol, dont forget us when your ready to get your shortblock, we have unbeatable prices and a killer warranty :D

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Well yeah $849 after the GB, but $799 now :) Lol, dont forget us when your ready to get your shortblock, we have unbeatable prices and a killer warranty :D

That is a hell of a price. I would almost put those on. I had kooks with magnapacks and it was loud. I would love to go with long tubes and bassani this time around.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Thansk guys..We will try to get some pix up asap. I'll see if I can get some tomorrow

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
As far as installation goes....Is there going to be any difference between
say Kook's or a Dynatech header compared to yours? Is the ceramic coating
being applied by your company also? Thanx RC

Quik Z06

Established Member
To be honest, I dont see what the difference woud be but I may be wrong, I will find out though. As for the ceramic coating, we get them from the manufacturer we are working with already ceramic coated.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i read the first post wrong and thought that the GB price is $749 w/out cats. now that i read that it is $699 w/o cats i might have to find the money for these.

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
I dont want to sound stupid but what brand are they so I can tell every one what kind of setup Im about to buy from u.:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread