Upcoming MSX Group Buy on Longtubes!!

Billy@MSX

Banned
Heres some other info on the headers, they are a carbon steel which will be ceramic coated inside and out. The collector is a full 3 inch slip fit design with a matching 3 inch mid pipe. The drivers side header is machined for the dip stick tube which makes the install a little easier. It also has the egr provision but we will include a egr plug for anyone who wishes to block it off. The headers will also come with new gaskets,bolts,o2 extensions and band clamps for the collector. During initial testing we have seen boost drops of about 1.5 to 2 pounds with these headers depending on modifications. We are doing final testing this week on the headers. Right now we are just testing different o2 sensor locations.

Billy

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Billy@MSX said:
Heres some other info on the headers, they are a carbon steel which will be ceramic coated inside and out. The collector is a full 3 inch slip fit design with a matching 3 inch mid pipe. The drivers side header is machined for the dip stick tube which makes the install a little easier. It also has the egr provision but we will include a egr plug for anyone who wishes to block it off. The headers will also come with new gaskets,bolts,o2 extensions and band clamps for the collector. During initial testing we have seen boost drops of about 1.5 to 2 pounds with these headers depending on modifications. We are doing final testing this week on the headers. Right now we are just testing different o2 sensor locations.

Billy

Thanks for the Update Billy. Sound's like they are going to be a nice set of headers.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well, again guys sorry about the rough pix, but these are prototypes. They will be nice ceramic coated headers when all done, and im sure you guys will love hem.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I think I want some after reading how high a quality they are going to be....

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, sorry to tease you guys...Im serious if you knew how hard we have been working the last few weeks to get all the cars we have in the shop done, motors built, header prototyping etc..HOLY COW!! Its taking a toll on us, but were there everyday pushing along believe me, we want these out as much as you guys do. I swear any info I will post it. Thanks guys for your patience.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
hey pete, i might be interested.. are the Mid's MSX brand also? How much would it be for everything + installation at the shop? hell i'll be down to drive a couple of hourse to where you guys are..

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
:nonono: damn... when the first time i read your post i thought it was for our cars but i guess not...

Users who are viewing this thread