**update nor*cal** 9-28-13 end of the month muscle car bay area cruise!!

707Fitty

Established Member
Well heres the UPDATED info of the cruise since last week mother nature showed up other nowhere and ruined the cruise lol. For those who are barely seeing this we were suppose to have a cruise/meet last saturday but due to rain had to cancel the event so we moved it over to this SAT so we will be doing a end of the month cruise to end the month off and what could maybe be our last nice days of weather we have so cross your fingers and hope this one dont get canceled either so everything is still the same if new to this we will have a couple stop/pit areas for others that want to join later on so this will be a cruise around the bay/coast so since our group of guys and myself are coming from the santa rosa/sonoma county area we are going to be meeting up in vallejo same spot as the last time where the first meet spot we did if you guys remember that came out but if not we will meet at the old walmart and still going food4less since the parking lot is pretty big and empty we will be meeting up there lol @ 9:30am and leaveing the destination @ 10:00am sharp heres the address....

Address: 5184 Sonoma Blvd, Vallejo, CA 94589

MEET @ 9:30am LEAVING @ 10:00am SHARP

After that we are going to the next meet area were if people from the san jose or other areas dont want to meet @ the first spot we will be meeting @ the next get together area which will be located in treasure island since there is a good area to park were shouldnt be packed to get some good photos of the cars with the new part of the bay bride behind but we will be meeting here @ 10:45 and leaving @ 11:15 not later than 11:20 since the new section is made you might want the get off on the first exit after depending where your coming from but its called yerban buena/treasure is exit than follow the rode all down to treasure island right and take the first right which should be located next to some docs.

66 clipper cove way,san francisco,ca 94130

MEET @ 10:45 LEAVING NO LATER THAN 11:20

Than we decideded to do one last quick pit/stop to refill gas or if any other guys that are interested and want to meet us here before we head out to the coast but theres got to be a few meeting us or unless people need gas before heading out to the coast where than we will go eat/take photos and talk about cars and them niners .. but here the address if anybody else interested or going to have to pit spot which will talk about on @ the meet spot before heading here if we do but heres the address

3 Serramonte Center Daly City, CA 94015

IF DO WE WILL MEET HERE @ 11:40-12:00

So if we decided to continue to stop there or just go striaght after the bay brigde we are going to catch the coast and head out thru some curves by the coast since had a good group who decided on this idea and than head all the down highway 1 to half moon bay which will than from there we will have some lunch regroup the parking lot is a good size so we can take photos and a couple of the guys had a couple ideas they wanted to do to end the cruise after that but we will have the time to talk about it there but theres a good variety of places to eat here but we will be here for awhile so should be arriving here as planning around 12:30 and will head out @ 1:30 or maybe even 2 on deciding what else we wanna do if anybody has ideas..

198 capistrano rd,halfmoon bay, ca 94019

12:30pm arriving

After that we will go through some more turns and catch the freeways and if we decided of anything we will take care of business but if not alot of freeways will connect and everyone can go there own route home if decided to but so to anybody is interested anybody is more than welcome to come out and attend and enjoy hopefully what should be a nice day if weather doesnt turn bad on us but one thing is to keep it safe and pass others when chance is right and dont do anything stupid since dont want to catch any of the cops attention but hope most of you can make it and enjoy one of the last meet/cruises since might be one of the last one that most of us will do attend this year so im starting the head count to get the list going and if anybody else wants to meet up in the morning in an area that works for them post it up so hope to have a good group attending us!!!:beer:

SO WE HAD A GOOD HEAD COUNT LAST TIME OF PEOPLE GOING AND MAYBES THAT WERE GOING TO ATTEND HOPE YALL CAN STILL MAKE IT OUT.. BUT MY GROUP OF GUYS I HAD GOING ARE STILL LISTED SO GOING TO GET A NEW HEADCOUNT GOING SO ANYBODY THATS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW ASAP THANKS!:rockon:

UPDATE: DONT LISTEN TO JUAN DOWN THERE LOL :poke: HERES THE UPDATED HEADCOUNT AS OF 9-25-13:

GOING:

• FASTYJOHN03
  • 707SVT
  • 707FITTY
  • 707MIKE
  • BAYAREATECH
  • 1SICKCOBRA
  • SLOBRA650
  • BUILT-ROUSH
  • 00K&B-SALEEN
  • COBRATERRITORY
  • REEPER
  • GRIMMCOBRA+1
  • EVILGTO
  • AJ600
  • MACSRT8
  • ALEXMARR0
  • 2000-SS
  • SNAKEFORCE

MAYBES:

• ME32
  • CMP
  • 00-Z28
  • KONAFIFTY

Last edited:

707Fitty

Established Member
Wheres the headcount list?

I haven't put it up yet since wasn't sure the same people were still going but we already got a good group like we originally had I will post it up today so everyone can check it out but want to put you as going or as a maybe?

Put me down as a maybe..probably meet up in Daly City or HMB...

K sounds good hope to see you out there!

SL0BRA650

NorCal.
Established Member
Put me down as "GOING" bro. Have you guys decided if theres gona be a meet up at 'Serramonte 11:40-12" yet?

707Fitty

Established Member
Put me down as "GOING" bro. Have you guys decided if theres gona be a meet up at 'Serramonte 11:40-12" yet?

K sounds good will put you on bro.. but yeah think we going to do the serramonte stop since think have a couple folks meeting there are you trying to meet us there or on TI?

SL0BRA650

NorCal.
Established Member
K sounds good will put you on bro.. but yeah think we going to do the serramonte stop since think have a couple folks meeting there are you trying to meet us there or on TI?

I think Serramonte, but I will discuss it with my group and ill let you know, and is anyone interested in pitching in for professional photoshoots? Which includes individuals, rolling, group photos? If so, I can probably get my buddy to come out with his camera, he shoots for an actual car blog/website.

707Fitty

Established Member
I think Serramonte, but I will discuss it with my group and ill let you know, and is anyone interested in pitching in for professional photoshoots? Which includes individuals, rolling, group photos? If so, I can probably get my buddy to come out with his camera, he shoots for an actual car blog/website.

K sounds good well let me know but yeah me an a couple buddies that were going were talking about maybe getting someone to do that but ill be interested in pitching in how much is it to get him to show up cuz that would be great ill talk to my group about it

Users who are viewing this thread