Update: Talked to my Dealer...

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
Update: Talked to my Dealer today concerning my order. Since the last time I posted about my vehicle, the Order type has been changed. Originally a PRIORITY 27 is now a PRIORITY 10.

For all those how have ordered a vehicle and have put money down, talk with your dealer concerning the Order Priority number. If your vehicle is considered a Wholesale Stock order, then your PRIORITY # will be High. Since you have put money down on the vehicle make sure they change that to a RETAIL Order which should decrease your Priority Number some. The Lower The Better.

If your Order is a Wholesale Order, and it is like a PRIORITY 27, do not expect the vehicle to come in with in 6 to 8 weeks your looking at many months, especially with rumors of Ford Assembly Plant problems.

Anyway I wanted to tell some of you guys who are still waiting, talk to the dealer and find out your PRIORITY number, and see if you can get it lowered.

03DOHC

Established Member
That's great news! Unfortunately the rain is coming soon. I'm going to be a traction control fool.

Users who are viewing this thread