Updated pics of my Gt and my boys bullit

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
My car
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]​
[CENTER]Our cars
[URL=http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0339cl4.jpg][IMG]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/72/img0339cl4.th.jpg[/URL][/CENTER][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
My ride​
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
My boost gauge
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Engine bay a little dirty but w/e
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
thanks , havent dynoed the car yet but should be some where around 370 i think i ran a 12.9 with a 2.0 60 ft not sure if that helps you..lol

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
thanks for the comments guys keep them coming and yes i love my HIDS i can finally see at night

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Stang GT said:
thanks , havent dynoed the car yet but should be some where around 370 i think i ran a 12.9 with a 2.0 60 ft not sure if that helps you..lol
what was your trap? my friend ran a 12.9 at 109 in his MAch with exhaust, intake, tune, and intake spacer, also drag radials. His 60 foot was also a 2.0, and he dynoed 298 or so.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
my trap was 109 as well again im in miami and the nearest tract isnt exactly known for there traction..lol... i did trap higher mph but ran a 13.0 and all my runs where on street tires

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Stang GT said:
thanks for the comments guys keep them coming and yes i love my HIDS i can finally see at night
Nice Stangs!! And, yes, you gotta love HIDS. Nothing like them IMO. :thumbsup:

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
thanks guys im really happy you guys like my stang, but soo many views and yet so few repilies:( :(

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
im loving it no problems at all. but it does feel weird in the mornings when the car has been sitting for a while but they said it was normal

Users who are viewing this thread