Updates...pics inside (56k dont try)

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
Hey guys,

Finally got around to taking some good pictures of the car with the new shoes on. Soon after I painted my brake calipers red using duplicolors kit (I don't know if you can see in the pictures). I also installed a real leather shift boot (www.gottagetashiftboot.com) and a black custom pony knob. And for a little more power i just installed a set of bbk underdrive pullies. Let me know what you think...all comments are welcome

10023731gi8.jpg

10023751ni4.jpg

10023761nj2.jpg

10023791sp7.jpg

10024011sm5.jpg

10024091aa0.jpg

I took this one as i was finishing up...
10024161nw7.jpg

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
1) You need some tire shine ;-)

2) Smaller pics would be nice. :poke:

3) For jeebus sakes clay and clean the rear quarters behind the tire. I think you've been doing this too much...:burnout: :burnout:

All kidding aside she still looks good and runs strong ;-) :D

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
SO AWESOME! Now they all fit on the screen.

That is a spectacular sunset for around here too.

EDIT: One more joke: Your cigarette lighter is crooked.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
car looks great! very tastefully done. the only thing i would change if it was mine would be to add an s281 saleen wing (1 piece) otherwise it really looks good.

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
mblgjr said:
1) You need some tire shine ;-)
decided to take pics at the last minute, right before sundown...didnt want them to be tooooo shiny....

mblgjr said:
3) For jeebus sakes clay and clean the rear quarters behind the tire. I think you've been doing this too much...:burnout: :burnout:
tried that but with no luck

mblgjr said:
All kidding aside she still looks good and runs strong ;-) :D
you aint kidding, especially with 130k+

4fit?

Established Member
Looks nice. Not usually a fan of the silver Bullitts, but they look really good on that white.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
TERMIN8TR said:
car looks great! very tastefully done. the only thing i would change if it was mine would be to add an s281 saleen wing (1 piece) otherwise it really looks good.

That stock wing is moved back a little too :idea:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Very nice! The only thing I would add is some 01+ smoked headlights, otherwise it looks great.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
VenomGTX said:
Very nice! The only thing I would add is some 01+ smoked headlights, otherwise it looks great.

i think it actually looks clean with the clear headlights. im not a fan of them but this car pulls them off.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
when i had my white GT i put on a mach 1 chin spoiler and painted it white to match the car. it looked so good and made the bumper cover look more beefy.
beautiful car, love the wheels

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
What size tires are you running?

Car looks awesome man. White cars are the best. Wish I would have held out for a white Mach 1.

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
thanks for the comments guys. In the future i plan on installing some cobra side skirts, the mach chin spoiler and the 01+ side scoops. Along with some smoke headlights with clear corners.

the rear sits a tad lower than the front on level ground. I have about 100 pounds worth of subwoofer back there. I plan on taking it out and putting in a single 10" in the trunk.

Tire sizes are 245 in the front and 275s out back. these tires measure the same widths as a 265 and a 285. why, i dont know. they came from overseas.

thanks again...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's one of the nicest GTs I've seen. Very clean looking package, and your future mods/changes are well thought out. Nice!!

Users who are viewing this thread