Upgraded my brakes and "borrowed" some wheels that were just laying around the shop;)

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
After I up-traded my BBK with Pitstain, I went back to stock until his kit showed up. 7 days later and a gong show of shipping issues I got them and they are HUGE! The stock 18's will DEFINITELY not fit over these things. I didn't want to leave the kit sitting on the work bench while I saved up for some new wheels SOOOOOOO.... I found these wheels stacked in a pile in the corner of the garage! Actually Mike offered which is a honor considering these things are worth more than he'd like to admit.
l2x5tj3408.JPG

tmohfuj4s8.JPG

e4h3r8nc4g.JPG

Front!
km06eydsss.JPG

Rear!
rglxbtvwg4.JPG

FordFanStan

Established Member
Man that looks good Scott. Real good. Do you have to give them back? Maybe you can ship them on down here and we could keep them cycling throughout the community :D :shrug: FFS

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Looking good Scotty, I am glad they have a good home, and I can't wait to get your old "tiny" brakes on my rig.......LOL :)

Stan, those are staying in Canada permanently, after the "circus" that was our shipping to and from, we will stick with what we have now.

All we need is for Todd to make some 18" front and rear brakes for Mikes truck when you guys are all done.....:)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
and i was just going to email you again about those 20s i have....

looks good though :beer:

at least the brakes anyways :p

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Damn!:eek: I thought my discs were pretty big. It does make me want to do the TCE rear kit even more.

Wheels look good. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread