upgraded

Thehubster

Established Member
So I have been driving an SVT focus but yesterday I went to dallas and picked up a new to me 2004 Screaming Yellow Ford Mustang Mach 1. I love it! it is an awesome car, runs great, super comfortable just an all around awesome car and my dream car. I have wanted a mustang from this time period since I was in highschool. Here is a quick pic of it, I have a coworker who does professional stuff so I hope to have him shoot it in the next week or two.

IMG_0743.jpg

Last edited:

Thehubster

Established Member
It is a really good color. I thought it would be a little lighter but I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a pretty deep yellow and looks really good. And that sound and power are just awesome!!!

Thehubster

Established Member
It is a 5 speed. I am a big fan of the standard trany so that is what I was out to get. It has 79000 miles after driving it back home from dallas. I love it. I have just been finding reasons to take it out. These things break loose really easy. though it is a little wet. ;)

BCisme

Established Member
nice. one of the cars ive never owned but always wanted too. always nice to find a clean low mielage unmolested one.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Very nice. When you get the chance, get the 18" version of those wheels with deep-dish in the rears. Drop her too.

Users who are viewing this thread