Upper or Lower

Traumatized

..but it's just a truck..
Established Member
Yes, I know that this has been asked many times but the SEARCH button doesnt work.

I am looking at either getting a 2lb upper, or 2 lb lower pulley. Does it make a difference which one is better, or do you's have opinions on which one to get (upper over the lower pulley). If I get the upper pulley (2lb) do I need to get the "tension pullies"??? I was looking at the Florida pulley company that has the "NON SLIP" pulleys. Also, do I need a different belt with a 2lb upper or lower??

Thanks!!!! All opinions are welcome....

I am wanting a 2lb over the 4 or 6 because my L is my daily driver and I drive it a lot including in the winter. I also dont want to worry about getting different plugs right now either. I have a Predator, JUST WAITING FOR JAMES TO GET MY TUNE TO ME - ITS BEEN MORE THAN 2 MONTHS. :shrug: :??:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
ohh yeah, you should get the interchangable kit that way once winter is over you can slap a 6# on for summer and for racing once you get that tune. quick pulley changes, just a belt and 6 allen bolts is all.

REDSVT150

Established Member
Go with the interchangable lower set up. Get the 4# & 6# rings that way if you ever want to upgrade you have it. I have a 4# lower on a daily driver. Call Mark@LFP for his set up. Great item at a great price.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread