UPR 20% off discount code

BLOWN_DSG_03

Stainless Cobra/Bolt!!!
Established Member
have installed many of the Kmembers with no issues and great street and strip results. their new Kmember doesn't need a filter relocation kit either. just needs a shorter filter like an amsoil.

do you have to specify for the new one or is that the only one they sell now??

glad to hear some positive feedback on the kmember... thanks

BT

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
is it quality enough for street and strip??
Yes, the K member kit is excellent quality and is very streetable, (depending on what struts you go with....), and can take a heck of a pounding at the track. They redesigned this kit about a year ago and it's probably been the best selling K member out there since.......

TRBO VNM

do you have to specify for the new one or is that the only one they sell now??

glad to hear some positive feedback on the kmember... thanks

BT

no, it is standard now since they redesigned it. only one available. if I didn't care to spend the money on MM, I would put one in my car.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I wouldn't put ANYTHING UPR on my car even if you gave it to me for FREE!

UPR = Garbage! Period!

UPR = Unauthorized Product Reproduction :kaboom:

BLOWN_DSG_03

Stainless Cobra/Bolt!!!
Established Member
Yes, the K member kit is excellent quality and is very streetable, (depending on what struts you go with....), and can take a heck of a pounding at the track. They redesigned this kit about a year ago and it's probably been the best selling K member out there since.......

please explain/specify

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
not to thread crap or talk **** but i ordered the UPR stainless (satin finish) coin delete piece that was $8.99.. they charged me $8.99 for basic ups ground shipping..
i called not to complain, but just to ask if that was "normal" for a ground shipping rate to be that high. without a question the guy on the phone said he'd credit me $2 bucks. now that made me happy, but still seems a bit high (in price) for shipping..

kinda odd, oh well.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread