UPR 20% off discount code

Thrust

Established Member
Upr is having a hoilday sale and sent out this discount code in an email. The sale is good through 12/15. The code is : Holiday 2007
Just put it in the promotions box during checkout. I would be all over this but there is currently nothing that I want.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hell I got a UPR T56 shifter that'll I give a lot better discount than that!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dang!!!! Just bought a UPR K member kit from another vendor. They're regularly $699 and being able to get them for $559 is a downright steal!!! Highly recommend.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Nice!!! 20% is way better than 5%!! I will look up some stuff later on today @ UPR website and see what I can buy. I just got paid and took a sum portion off my paycheck for my Cobra mods and seperated the rest for savings 1 & 2, and checking. :rockon:

deec73

Established Member
Now thats a discount. This 5% shit some of the others have offered is a joke, lol.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
I just checked the site and I only found 2 thing I liked (fuse box cover, and battery disconnecting knobs)...and I don't know what else is beneficial as far as driveline components, suspension, etc....or its quality from other manufracturers. I do wish they sold Bassani SS x-pipe and tips, and some MM products.

What are you guys/gals going to buy from UPR???

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
I need a clutch cable, quadrant, and FW adjuster. I'm sure I will find something else to buy too though

JBN

Le Chupacobra
Established Member
Maybe I should just stick to interior (polished :rockon:) and some exterior dress up items... I was also thinking about a clutch cable, quadrant, and FW adjuster, but what's your opinion on UPR quality w/ these items...

Kinda funny i ordered those 3 items exactly plus some SS inserts, and the only thing i cant complain about is the inserts.

The cable snapped about a month after install, it always felt kinda rough as if there was something in the sheath putting it in a bind. The qaudrant is "ok", and i ordered the micro click fw adj and they sent the wrong one but i went ahead and used it... it doesnt sit quite flush with my firewall and they didnt include the correct set screw for the adjustment knob so i went to a nut and bolt store and picked one up. Customer service was kinda pushy also. Just my 2 cents.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
I guess I'll just get the b. knobs, and fuse box cover for now. I'll take another look at the site later and see what else I can get.

TRBO VNM

have installed many of the Kmembers with no issues and great street and strip results. their new Kmember doesn't need a filter relocation kit either. just needs a shorter filter like an amsoil.

Users who are viewing this thread