UPR handle / MGW ripoff ?????

j card

Established Member
You guys see this? UPR is now knocking off the MGW shifter handle. These guys have no shame. Total blantant rip off. They won't be getting any of my money.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
If search worked, we wouldn't have posts like this :read:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I think MGW might be referring to them about it. I remember seeing the website said "the copycats are at it again" or something like that. I ordered the MGW handle & pro 5.0 shifter. I got the handle last week, looks very nice. I just now got the shifter, so I'll be putting them on sometime soon.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by j card
Excuse me for not seeing every post ever put up......

I wouldn't worry about it, John :beer:

I'd rather see multiple posts that point out shameless ripoff artists like UPR than all the stupid polls or stupid questions that could be answered by searching the Internet....

j card

Established Member
Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember seeing that too - I was wondering who they were talking about at the time. I'd rather spend a little more and support the original person that invented it.

RossSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by MystiChrome Coupe
I think MGW might be referring to them about it. I remember seeing the website said "the copycats are at it again" or something like that. I ordered the MGW handle & pro 5.0 shifter. I got the handle last week, looks very nice. I just now got the shifter, so I'll be putting them on sometime soon.

Let me know how you like this setup after you put some miles on it. I am looking to do the same setup. Thanks

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by RossSVT
Let me know how you like this setup after you put some miles on it. I am looking to do the same setup. Thanks

Countless hundres of us here are running this combo, it is PRIMO, proceed without hesitation.

16000 miles with mine on.

j card

Established Member
Originally posted by postban
Countless hundres of us here are running this combo, it is PRIMO, proceed without hesitation.

16000 miles with mine on.

I'd say the same thing about my MGW / Steeda combo. Love it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been using the TriAx (with my custom cut silcone gasket) with the MGW handle and love it. The silicone gaskets have helped quiet it down. I love the combo!

RossSVT

Established Member
Great feedback guys. Thanks alot. Hey CobraBob we are not really too far from one another. I work in CT 6 days aweek.

Users who are viewing this thread