UPR-X and MAC 3" exhaust clip & 2nd gear roll on

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
cant give out all his secrets :) haha damn very nice of you to take the time and make the effort broke!

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
it was handful, 2nd gear spin, cam in one hand, had to shift....I can shift better when im not pre-occopied. ahahha

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
Any reason you picked the Pro 50 over the other shifters?

Just wondering thanks

Jeff

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
You must have some crazy air there!! Breaking free in second, that's something!!! Can't even touch that around here. Sounds awesome btw. I'm gonna do some vids of my setup as soon as I get some seats. Kooks LT's, JDM catted H, Bassani CB

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Originally posted by vector
Any reason you picked the Pro 50 over the other shifters?

Just wondering thanks

Jeff

I found it used for 110 shipped, thats why, and I like the quality and Ive known alot of people with them. They have always had good things to say.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
I'll have some here soon when it quits raining, gettin a real cameraman

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
What ya have before just the 3" catback? Did you use the MIL elimanaters for the 02's? And lastly (sorry) did you need to retune? Sounds good:beer: :burnout:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Originally posted by brad65ford
What ya have before just the 3" catback? Did you use the MIL elimanaters for the 02's? And lastly (sorry) did you need to retune? Sounds good:beer: :burnout:

upr offroad x before the catback, didnt have to use mil-elim's. The diablochip turns the rear 2 02 sensors off.

My car is on the tad lean side, but I think its from the sealevel and the air we have here.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
The diablochip turns the rear 2 02 sensors
Is that true for all diablochip or your was custom specialy order that way? Rich didn't ask that when I order mine, which make me wonder if I need the plug to bypass them. As you see I have the same chip and I didn't know that.:uh oh:

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
My chip is setup for and offroad X you can request the rear 02's be shutoff in your chip, see if you get a SES or CEL when you run the stock setup.

2JZFAN

Established Member
how'd you like the UPR on your '03? It sounds great, I like mine. Any power +/- better times?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread