UPS Guy Stopped By Today

CobraMac

Established Member
Finallllly we get to see some pics of you receiving stuff! I bet it feels good being to one receiving it instead of seeing me get a ton of parts shipped to me hahaha.

Lookin' great buddy!! Also, did you really set all that stuff on your bed?! LMAO

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
3 inline septepulator pumps running through a kanuter valve powering the nuclear thermo transistor unit...correct me if im wrong

:lol:

Very cool, love the AEM boost gauges!

They look pretty clean, IMO. Dead useful too. :-D

i love seeing the letters "UPS" in the thread title in pics N vids lol i think i get almost as excited as the person who received the parts!

i just got a set of wheels in for my little brothers 370z i got him (ssshhh it's a surprise!) and i felt like santa came early lol.

Need vids after install stat!

I hear you. HAHAHA

<----------------Is impressed

Thank GOD! I was soooo worried that you wouldn't approve. :lol1:

I'm just playing around. Thanks, dude. :beer:

Finallllly we get to see some pics of you receiving stuff! I bet it feels good being to one receiving it instead of seeing me get a ton of parts shipped to me hahaha.

Lookin' great buddy!! Also, did you really set all that stuff on your bed?! LMAO

You're damn skipping I put it on my bed. I spooned the sump all night last night! :rockon:

just when i thought it coulcdn't get any sweeter

Thanks!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
So whats the power adder?

HPP 61mm Twin-Turbo's. ;-)

Holy fuel delivery system batman

batman.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice fuel mods. Let the fun begin. Just don't forget your driver this Christmas. :)

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Nice fuel mods. Let the fun begin. Just don't forget your driver this Christmas. :)

Thanks, Bob. :beer:

What kind of power do you expect to make with the TT setup?

Around 750 RWHP on pump gas and around 1000 RWHP on race gas.

Whatever it makes, it won't bother me. Greg at RET is going to do the tuning and I trust him through and through without a doubt. I've got a built 4R70W that it's going through so I'm sure it would make the numbers if I still had my Viper Spec T-56.

The guy I got the kit from made 965 RWHP on 22psi with the stock motor and through a built 4R70W. I've got a built motor with 9.1:1 compression, the Sullivan Lower Intake, HPP Sheetmetal Upper, upgraded 61mm turbo's, and it's going to be dumped straight from the downpipes.

:rockon:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
What happens when you get a great deal on a set of turbos? You splurge on a new fuel system. Can't wait to see the finished product. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread