USC is No. 1 But Might Not Play In The Sugar Bowl!?

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Talk about some serious BS....K State owned them last night..Both USC and LSU got it done.

Fatty

Established Member
they are still 12-1, dont see anybody else with those numbers besides LSU....sucks to be USC

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
USC is ranked #1 in the coaches poll, but I can almost guarantee they won't be in the BCS poll, the only one that matters for the National Championship. I already stated this in another thread but: OU, LSU, and USC all have one loss. OU lost to ranked KSU, LSU lost to ranked Florida, and USC lost to unranked Cal. OU and LSU also have more wins against better opponents than USC does, and USC plays in a weaker conference. It sucks for USC, but I think it's going to be OU/LSU in the title game.

For the record, I HATE the BCS. Div 1 football is the only sport without a playoff. We need a playoff system!

02SVTF150

Wish I had my username
Established Member
yah it sucks for USC, but LSU is well deserving. They owned the 5th ranked team in the country to prove it.

USC's schedule is weak... thats all there is to it. we'll see how good they are when they play michigan in the rose bowl... I go to michigan so I *could* be biased but I honestly think we're going to hand USC their ass in pasadena :p

:rockon:

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
just another reason why the bcs is complete bs...voted #1 on both polls...but doesnt get a national championship chance...and what happens if they are still #1 after the bowl games? how does LSU/Oklahoma feel being #2 in both polls :lol:

SWYZ721

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
I already stated this in another thread but: OU, LSU, and USC all have one loss. OU lost to ranked KSU, LSU lost to ranked Florida, and USC lost to unranked Cal.

And #9UofM beat a #2 Ranked OSU and they come up to being #4WTF? Was that the highest BCS ranking game this year? I really have no clue about the USC vs. UofM game. Though I think Strength of schedule should be more heavily weighted in the BCS. USC is #37, which means 36 teams had harded schedules than USC and LSU was #29. UofM and OU had #11 and #14. While OSU had #7 and that was the team that UofM beat. Whatever, I thought UofM and OU should have been the National Champ game but now I have no clue. When you get into the top 5 it gets so close. And yes they NEED a playoff!! Maybe something along the lines of top 8,6,4 playoff. Either way BCS needs to be rescored.

Either way it looks to me as if USC vs. UofM is more of the national title game.:dw:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by SWYZ721
And #9UofM beat a #2 Ranked OSU and they come up to being #4WTF? Was that the highest BCS ranking game this year? I really have no clue about the USC vs. UofM game. Though I think Strength of schedule should be more heavily weighted in the BCS. USC is #37, which means 36 teams had harded schedules than USC and LSU was #29. UofM and OU had #11 and #14. While OSU had #7 and that was the team that UofM beat. Whatever, I thought UofM and OU should have been the National Champ game but now I have no clue. When you get into the top 5 it gets so close. And yes they NEED a playoff!! Maybe something along the lines of top 8,6,4 playoff. Either way BCS needs to be rescored.

Either way it looks to me as if USC vs. UofM is more of the national title game.:dw:

Being a HUGE lifelong UM fan, I feel your pain. But honestly, even though I think Michigan could hang with or even beat any of the top 3 teams the way they're playing right now, they have 2 losses. They don't deserve to play for the championship game. They WILL show the world why USC should quit their bitching come Jan 1 though. :beer:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Us UCLA fans pronounce it SUC. They lost to a f'n school of liberals. Easier schedule than LSU/OSU/UofM. I say they get owned in front of 100,000 at the rose bowl. :burn:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
Us UCLA fans pronounce it SUC. They lost to a f'n school of liberals. Easier schedule than LSU/OSU/UofM. I say they get owned in front of 100,000 at the rose bowl. :burn:

I'm sure my boys will take care of SUC for ya! GO BLUE!

:rockon:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
My grandpa is gonna try and get tickets to the Rose Bowl :>

I could probably try for you too but If my friend (USC grad) found out you were a UofM fan he would tell me to F off.

02SVTF150

Wish I had my username
Established Member
I go to michigan so the ticket isn't my problem...

I'm flying out to monterey the week after the rosebowl so I won't be able to go

i wanna go :(

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Personally, I dont think USC can beat OSU, Michigan :bowdown: , or LSU. I cant wait till Chris Perry runs all over USC to shut them up. I like Pete Carrol (being a Patriots fan) but dont care for USC.

Chris Perry for heisman:thumbsup:
GO BLUE!!!!!

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
USC sucks

Hell..I went there in the OJ years...the school sucks... so does football

Trojans burst under pressure....:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread