Used '13 B302 under 39k?

haVesoV777

Established Member
Dang really guys? Prices in my area are crazy thats why I was shocked when I saw it. I see '12s going for around 38.5k!

86Fbody

Established Member
They must think/know people will pay that. If that's a good price for you I would grab it and not worry about over paying.

Deranged2013

Established Member
That's a hell of a Deal. Sounds desperate to sell. You could buy it, put about 10k fun miles on it, and sell it for a little more. win, win!

Jenkins

Established Member
Sadly im talking with a local dealership on trading mine in and there first offer was 38k but i have been negotiating the price of the new car but in the end i believe they will give me a couple more thousand for it.

Grant808

Established Member
I think it's just easier to find a reasonably priced mustang in Texas...especially compared to Cali. It's really stupid...because our sales tax is sooooo high.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I have a sales person friend that can likely sell you this car in the 39,xxx price range, and it's brand new. Why pay the same price for 13,000 miles?

LINK

Last edited:

haVesoV777

Established Member
It's just crazy how the demographics makes such a difference.. another variable I was thinking about was because it might be a color that not everyone wants? Because personally I'm taken by everything about the deal except for the color. I already had a Rally Blue WRX before I got my 5.0 and that thing would get wayyy too much attention from the city cops and highway patrol. Main reason I went with black on the coyote

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I missed a 2k mile GHIG Boss earlier in the year for $38k + fees back in January, so I would think it is in the ballpark.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Sadly im talking with a local dealership on trading mine in and there first offer was 38k but i have been negotiating the price of the new car but in the end i believe they will give me a couple more thousand for it.

If you can honestly get 38k on trade in real money, you need to jump on that. There are used 13s selling at 39k popping up a lot here in FL. Not to mention there are a few dealers with new 13s willing to sell them below invoice to move them... That make 38k trade in sound a little to high... I bet the hard money number is more like 35-36... A friend of mine just traded his 13 GT500 with 9k miles for a hard money number of 50k... But after tax savings he got the equivalant of 53k... The car stickered for 63k new.. he was happy enough to do it with out any fuss. If he was patient he might have gotten as high as 57k retail, but it would have taken time to sell. Goodluck..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread