Used 2004 Lightning Pricing??

tec7426

Established Member
Can any of you help? I am going (out of town) to look at a 2004 Lightning Saturday. It supposedly has 10,100 miles on it with two owners, and I was told it has been pullied. What are things I should look for and be concerned about, and what would be a good price? Would the fact that Ford is offering employee pricing on new vehicles cause the price to be lower than usual?
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks.

UVa SVT

Established Member
tec7426 said:
Can any of you help? I am going (out of town) to look at a 2004 Lightning Saturday. It supposedly has 10,100 miles on it with two owners, and I was told it has been pullied. What are things I should look for and be concerned about, and what would be a good price? Would the fact that Ford is offering employee pricing on new vehicles cause the price to be lower than usual?
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks.

I just wanted to add that employee pricing on new vehicles wont affect the cost of discontinued specialty vehicles

:coolman:

-Mike

Hatchman

Established Member
I just bought a 2004 L today, 16,000 miles, with exhaust, hard bed cover, custom Zinik wheels, and seems preety stock beside that, for $25,888. Most L's in my area are going for close to 30, and book was around 30, so I think it was a good deal.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread