Used MMR 1000S 5.0 Stroker Shortblock or long block

orngpel

Established Member
Ok I bought a MMR 1000s 5.0 stroker shortblock from a member, on here earlier this year. I cant seem to keep a trans in the car so I guess i will just sell the motor.Iam kind of bored with it right now anyway ......just taking up space in my garage! Anyway I will sell Just the short block with a 7 quart MMR oil pan and MMR oil pump for $2500 o.b.o. OR!!!! I will sell the "B" heads and stock intake for $3500 o.b.o. The heads were worked by Curtis Boggs in Virgina. I really dont know muck about them as i bought them with the car off of a different member on here. The motor is still in the car and I can start it I will have to put the exhaust on it to start it but thats no problem,I can do a compression test on it if wanted. I will pull the motor same day i get a deposit. I also have a used triple whalboro fuel pump setup I will sell for $250 I bought this and it has been sitting in the garage since spring time. I can send pics to serious buyers buy e-mail or text or I will get some on here later this weekend. I will have a TKO600 trans for sale as soon as Liberty gear decides They want to fix it . Any way my cell is the best way to get a hold of me and these parts are located in Temperance Mi. 734 625 4153 Thanks Ryan
When i bought it I was told it had 3k miles and i havent put more than 2k miles on it myself!

Last edited:

pip2hot4u

Established Member
hmmm I may be looking for something like this soon. Are the heads that have had work done to them on the car now?? Do you mean they have been ported or just redone?

Users who are viewing this thread