SNAKE_FL

Established Member
idk why i find this is very funny ... like cant stop laughing lol :lol:
anyhow i wonder if he have internal bleeding :shrug:

Last edited:

KB_GT

Potato Peeler
Established Member
Yeah, those three people picked him up and threw him on a hill. Possibility of a neck injury (guys, he just got hit by a bus), you don't touch the person. They could have really messed him up.

What I would do. Call 911 (make sure someone is calling 911, I'm not doing it). Back the bus up (ask if driver has flares, signs, etc...). Don't let anyone touch him, don't let him move (verbally, not physically). If someone goes to move him, or he won't listen and just moves on his own, I'm leaving. If I feel he's not going to move (under his power or someone else's) until the ambulance arrives, I'm leaving. In this time and country, I am not risking a law suit.

That bus had to be doing, what? 30?
*Edit* The bus was doing "30" to begin with, but it looks like brakes were applied.

Now we all know what to do!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah, those three people picked him up and threw him on a hill. Possibility of a neck injury (guys, he just got hit by a bus), you don't touch the person. They could have really messed him up.

What I would do. Call 911 (make sure someone is calling 911, I'm not doing it). Back the bus up (ask if driver has flares, signs, etc...). Don't let anyone touch him, don't let him move (verbally, not physically). If someone goes to move him, or he won't listen and just moves on his own, I'm leaving. If I feel he's not going to move (under his power or someone else's) until the ambulance arrives, I'm leaving. In this time and country, I am not risking a law suit.

That bus had to be doing, what? 30?
*Edit* The bus was doing "30" to begin with, but it looks like brakes were applied.

Thanks for the lesson captain safety but they didn't move him, he got up on his own and walked over there. Bus? Boss.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Soooo, did anyone else rewind it about ten times and laugh harder every time he got thumped, or am I the only asshole? :shrug: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
Soooo, did anyone else rewind it about ten times and laugh harder every time he got thumped, or am I the only asshole? :shrug: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

I did too.

I like the part where you can tell he knows something bad is about to happen cause he sees the bus in his peripheral and he starts bracing for impact!

:rolling:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
I always get a good laugh out of shit like that.

They just started doing that sword/water balloon fight my last couple years I spent @ UT before I graduated.

Planter

Banned
38,576 students currently enrolled
-1 student
----------
38,575 students currently enrolled.

Ok class, move along now, nothing left to see, get back to your studies.

trevkm7

Established Member
He needs spinal immobilization before they even THINK of moving him! wait for EMS people,could have done some real damage there. side note- how can you possibly not see a full size city bus coming towards you before you cross the street?

Last edited:

venomws6

Established Member

:rockon: I guess its safe to say we all are just a bunch of assholes :lol:
Poor kid is famous now.

Bloo

Established Member
He's okay. I have him on facebook and he's posting about how he is perfectly fine. Got frat boys inviting him to parties as a 'guest of honor' LOL

Users who are viewing this thread