UT Student hit by bus.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Feel bad for the kid but apparently the bus ran a red light. Not positive on all the info. That's why you should ALWAYS look both ways when you cross the street. I'm sure there'll be plenty of Longhorn haters in here so here's my mandatory Hook 'Em! :rockon:

University Of Texas Foam Sword Battle Interrupted By A Bus

[youtube_browser]7o8oJDVfvTM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

ferfont1

Established Member
ARE YOU REAAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! lol

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
The best part is how ****ing clueless the bystanders are. Hardly 3 people make a move to help the kid.

Yeah, those three people picked him up and threw him on a hill. Possibility of a neck injury (guys, he just got hit by a bus), you don't touch the person. They could have really messed him up.

What I would do. Call 911 (make sure someone is calling 911, I'm not doing it). Back the bus up (ask if driver has flares, signs, etc...). Don't let anyone touch him, don't let him move (verbally, not physically). If someone goes to move him, or he won't listen and just moves on his own, I'm leaving. If I feel he's not going to move (under his power or someone else's) until the ambulance arrives, I'm leaving. In this time and country, I am not risking a law suit.

That bus had to be doing, what? 30?
*Edit* The bus was doing "30" to begin with, but it looks like brakes were applied.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread