UTI Students!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Ford Fact was an excellent program. Learned more in there than I did in the basic classes. But in before the storm of how much of a waste of time and money that school is. And I will agree because I did it :lol1:

DirtyMcArthur

BIG RED
Established Member
Ford Fact was an excellent program. Learned more in there than I did in the basic classes. But in before the storm of how much of a waste of time and money that school is. And I will agree because I did it :lol1:

Yeah I heard the same from a lot of Ford FACT guys. I had signed up for it initially but dropped it for Mercedes at the Norwood campus, I'm curious how it is because I'm starting on monday. Otherwise I thought the core program was decent, stupid at times but still halfway decent:shrug:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yeah I heard the same from a lot of Ford FACT guys. I had signed up for it initially but dropped it for Mercedes at the Norwood campus, I'm curious how it is because I'm starting on monday. Otherwise I thought the core program was decent, stupid at times but still halfway decent:shrug:

Are you saying you're starting the Mercedes program on Monday? One of my buddies did the Mercedes program, he said it was good also. He has a job now at the best selling Honda dealership in the US. Which is actually right in Norwood. I live in the next town over from the school lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
:beer: how's the area for nightlife? Is it NY friendly or should i keep my mouth shut about being from there? :kaboom:

Legacy place in Dedham has a bunch of bars and it also has Kings bowling. Yardhouse has great food but the place is always jammed. Plently of stuff to do on Rt 1. You'll learn to know what it is once you're here. Patriots Place (similar to Legacy) is 20 min or so from the school. Gillette Stadium is in the same parking lot. Boston is also only a 20-30 min drive away too!

Oh and about being from NY...just don't wear a Yankee's shirt into Boston :lol1:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Good call, I lost my yanks hat but I guess I'll hold off on getting a new one lol thanks for the heads up and I'll keep these places in mind for the following weekend:thumbsup:

Def check out the North end (In Boston, basically the italian section of town) too and go to Mike's Pastry if you're into that. Canoli's = :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

There will be an enormous line, but stay to your left and wait :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread