Vacation in New Orleans

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Finally had time to get on here. Between spending time with my son upon returning and a surprise party on Saturday it's been hectic.

I will say NO is the best city I've ever visited. From the people, sights, entertainment, everything. I didn't want to leave. Her being stationed there for 4yrs helped for sure.

Daisy Dukes was incredible and she had never been. We went back twice for breakfast, lol. What really threw me for a loop was the bars right in the mall and being able to drink openly anywhere at anytime. Pounding Kettle One and Redbull doubles while she shopped was glorious.

We have already decided we are going back for Mardi Gras next year. I have more pics than I know what to do with too.
Glad you had a good time. I wish we could have had a drink, maybe next time.
Did you get to Drago's?
Mardi Gras is crazy.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Glad you had a good time. I wish we could have had a drink, maybe next time.
Did you get to Drago's?
Mardi Gras is crazy.
Definitely next time Barry. We were so busy and she had everything we did agenda wise down to a T. The only negative was a fire drill at 3:35am on Monday in our hotel.

We didn't get to Drago's but will for sure next time. We had so much we wanted to do and so little time.

Next time we go, it will be more of a free for all as she has shown me all the tourist type activities. I spent a few hours on the Naval Base as well watching F/A 18's and F15's and her buddy gave me a tour of the base and hangars.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Definitely next time Barry. We were so busy and she had everything we did agenda wise down to a T. The only negative was a fire drill at 3:35am on Monday in our hotel.

We didn't get to Drago's but will for sure next time. We had so much we wanted to do and so little time.

Next time we go, it will be more of a free for all as she has shown me all the tourist type activities. I spent a few hours on the Naval Base as well watching F/A 18's and F15's and her buddy gave me a tour of the base and hangars.

Can her buddy get me 4 VIP passes for the airshow in April?
Lol

Worth a shot right.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like you had a really good time. New Orleans is one place we've never vacationed in. My daughter and her family were there and liked it a lot. It's on my list. LOL.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Yes, I agree.
A buddy of mine is 1 of the house band singers there.
There are several other bars that usually have great bands.

Users who are viewing this thread