Valley Circle (Woodland Hills) Feb 24th

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Valley Circle car meet (Woodland Hills) Feb 24th

February 24th is Super Sunday at the Woodland Hills, Valley Circle Village Roaster. Let's fill the lot with Mustangs :beer:

We're meeting-up at Best Buy in Oxnard on Sunday Feb 24th, 6:15am and leaving at 6:30am. This should get us there about 7:20'sh so we can park close to the action and will allow us to all park together.

Anyone in the T.O, Augora, or Simi areas want us to meet you along the way?

So far, we may have 3 terminators, a couple of earlier Cobras, and a GT fox body with us. We're hookin'-up with a few other Stangs from the Valley for a brunch cruise after the meet.

If you guys need more convincing, checkout the pics at http://supercarsunday.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=21&sid=ea839993061abb0bfab6c6569308ba61.com

Last edited:

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
I will meet you guy's off Kanan on the 101 (Agoura hills) and cruise over with you guys to the Meet. If We dont go out of town that Weekend. I will let you know closer to the date.

02saleen

Established Member
dam i work early that day :(....havent made super car sunday since august....well at least im able to make the Borla event:pepper:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im in. but ill meet you guys there as i live in the other direction. you guys always leave early though. iirc, you guys left at like 9am...? or was that just because you guys were going to take pics at that shop?

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
im in. but ill meet you guys there as i live in the other direction. you guys always leave early though. iirc, you guys left at like 9am...? or was that just because you guys were going to take pics at that shop?

Marlon organizes the cruises after the meet, I'm working on him to schedule the launch later on Super Sundays.

Users who are viewing this thread