Varsity Meet June 7th

tistan

Established Member
Varsity sucks now. I grew up in Atlanta. Every time we went on a school field trip we would eat at the varsity. All I remember is the Varsity had the greasiest food. I used to love that place. Went there a couple years ago, and they totally eliminated the grease from their food. Oh well, I guess it is a little more healthy now.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Varsity sucks now. I grew up in Atlanta. Every time we went on a school field trip we would eat at the varsity. All I remember is the Varsity had the greasiest food. I used to love that place. Went there a couple years ago, and they totally eliminated the grease from their food. Oh well, I guess it is a little more healthy now.

True, but I don't go there to eat. It is a perfect spot for car meets and is usually in between everyone so nobody has to drive across Ga for a meet.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member

LOL, yeah, who is going to eat? I might get me a peach pie and orange slush thingee...those are good. Anyways Justin, I'll be there, but if its at 6, I may be a lil late. You going to the V on Thursday? I'm gonna get there early, its my B-day...:beer:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
LOL, yeah, who is going to eat? I might get me a peach pie and orange slush thingee...those are good. Anyways Justin, I'll be there, but if its at 6, I may be a lil late. You going to the V on Thursday? I'm gonna get there early, its my B-day...:beer:

Ya man I am gunna try and be there Thursday. I have work at 6am that day so I may be drained by then but I still plan on making it. What time are you planning on going?

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Ya man I am gunna try and be there Thursday. I have work at 6am that day so I may be drained by then but I still plan on making it. What time are you planning on going?

I want to get one of those spots at the top closet to the interstate. I want to be surrounded by Mustangs so I'm trying to round up people. Weezyscobra is going too. So I'm guessing 6pm???

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I want to get one of those spots at the top closet to the interstate. I want to be surrounded by Mustangs so I'm trying to round up people. Weezyscobra is going too. So I'm guessing 6pm???

Call me when you guys are rolling out and I will try and meet you there at 6:beer:

Thrust

Established Member
I don't know about Thursday, But I will be there Saturday.

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
If we can work a deal on that FIPK, I'll be there thurs. Either way, Ill be there sat around 7 or so.

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
Damnit, wish i could make it but im throwing my best friend a welcome back home party(getting back from iraq).... anyways maybe next time.. yall be careful.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Going to be fun with all the ramp closures to I bet.
Peachtree and northside will be fun :(

ShaneHayes

Established Member
speaking of ramp closures i had a bitch of a time trying to catch I-75 south when i left varsity.

met a lot of cool people, and saw a lot of badass cars.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
speaking of ramp closures i had a bitch of a time trying to catch I-75 south when i left varsity.

met a lot of cool people, and saw a lot of badass cars.

Nice meeting you Shayne. Hope to see you next time I am down that way:beer:... Also I got side tracked, did you ever talk to Rick about the Air Force?

Users who are viewing this thread