Varsity Meet June 7th

ShaneHayes

Established Member
Nice meeting you Shayne. Hope to see you next time I am down that way:beer:... Also I got side tracked, did you ever talk to Rick about the Air Force?

yeah i talked to him, and aaron about it.

i'll see ya when you're down this way for sure. oh btw...we all heard you gettin on it when you got on the I-75. loud as shit!lol:rockon:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
yeah i talked to him, and aaron about it.

i'll see ya when you're down this way for sure. oh btw...we all heard you gettin on it when you got on the I-75. loud as shit!lol:rockon:

LOL.. I was wondering if you guys would here it:rockon:.. I think I will be down there this Saturday around 9am

LOL, how was it lame, first new meet, and we had about 30 nice cars show up? i say thats a dam good turn out. :lol:

I had fun.. I think this meet will be even larger next time. A LOT of cars never showed

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
He must have got there late .
didn't get there late. but last time I checked a meet is were you get know ppl, not sit behind your car in lawn chairs. it kind of reminded me of nopi. How do you expect ppl wanting to get to know each other when ppl act like the dont care that other ppl show up. I got there and left after 15 minuts

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
didn't get there late. but last time I checked a meet is were you get know ppl, not sit behind your car in lawn chairs. it kind of reminded me of nopi. How do you expect ppl wanting to get to know each other when ppl act like the dont care that other ppl show up. I got there and left after 15 minuts

I was walking around talking to everyone the whole time. I met a lot of people. There was a couple people that sat by the highway, not everyone:dw:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
LOL.. I was wondering if you guys would here it:rockon:.. I think I will be down there this Saturday around 9am

I had fun.. I think this meet will be even larger next time. A LOT of cars never showed

Yeah we fuggin heard it!! Shit sounded sick mang. Definitely will be bigger next time!!!

Didn't speak to me, but that doesn't bother me to much.

Cry me a river. Why didn't you go introduce yourself? I introduced myself to just about everyone there and enjoyed talking with all the guys. I thought it was a success.

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
Yeah we fuggin heard it!! Shit sounded sick mang. Definitely will be bigger next time!!!

Cry me a river. Why didn't you go introduce yourself? I introduced myself to just about everyone there and enjoyed talking with all the guys. I thought it was a success.
Really!!! Anyways I'm to old to argue over this. Like I said it reminded me of going to nopi.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I will definately look for you then next time and make it a point to introduce myself to you then also. We need to find a different place though, the traffic was a bitch!:cuss:

Yeah , maybe a northside of town meet somewhere soon would be better for some including me.

Users who are viewing this thread