vegas terminators

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Just saw a redfire terminator this afternoon near Freemont street. I'm in vegas for the weekend. Was it any of the members on this board?

rcksblr

Established Member
I live in the northwest area too...im looking for a terminator right now so you'll see another roamin the streets soon.

anyone know of any local terms for sale?

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
New to town in the Southwest, Rainbow/215, from Dallas. Still getting settled in then will need to decide on a tuner and activities. I've only seen two in the almost 2 months I've been traveling and settling in. One was from California and there's a black coupe at LVAC at Eastern/215. Be well,

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
New to town in the Southwest, Rainbow/215, from Dallas. Still getting settled in then will need to decide on a tuner and activities. I've only seen two in the almost 2 months I've been traveling and settling in. One was from California and there's a black coupe at LVAC at Eastern/215. Be well,

When you are ready for a tuner, Get a hold of Dan (Dyno Dan) from Dynojet. You can find him here... http://www.silverstatestangs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

He tuned my Black coupe back in the day and is the best around.

rcksblr

Established Member
^^^^^^^^

If any of you guys meet or anything PM me. Just moved to the area a little over a month ago, always willing to meet some new faces

Users who are viewing this thread