vegas terminators

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
^^^^^^^^

If any of you guys meet or anything PM me. Just moved to the area a little over a month ago, always willing to meet some new faces

The wife and I hang out at Kopper Keg (by Burger King) on Deer Springs. We might even be there tonight after 6 or 7. We normally don't bring the Cobra out though.

03mgmcobra

Established Member
New to town in the Southwest, Rainbow/215, from Dallas. Still getting settled in then will need to decide on a tuner and activities. I've only seen two in the almost 2 months I've been traveling and settling in. One was from California and there's a black coupe at LVAC at Eastern/215. Be well,

I'm at Rainbow and Flamingo...darn close to you. PM if you wanna hang out, talk stangs or whatever.idk. :rockon::beer:

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
My Silver 10th coupe was registered over there in '05. I still have the window sticker if the owner sees this and wants it.

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Vegas here too. Use to roam around a bunch back in the day. Now, I'm always at the track.

Last edited:

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Thanks! Did you see my first pass or second? LOL...second pass was pretty crappy. I tried to launch too hard.

Last edited:

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Oh, BTW-this is the thread I posted on Mod Fords, and some of the local boards. It has my time slip and stuff:

What's up guys??
For those of you who know, I retired my stock supercharger/nitrous combo back in late August and replaced it with a Whipple 2.3 Twin Screw.
My goal was to run a 9.9 with no nitrous but the Whipple has far exceeded my expectation. I ran a 9.92 the first weekend out with the new S/C a few weeks ago and after a few retunes and countless hours on the dyno, I ended up I running my best ever flat out last night!
My first pass, [email protected] with a 1.35 60'!!! That's with no nitrous whatsoever! The track hooked really well for me, I figured it would since it was PSCA this weekend. Track conditions were decent...3200 ft DA.

Second Pass, I decided to try something new and actually leave on the transbrake "all in". Well, it didn't work and I spun. I ended up unloading the car and hitting the limiter (got a 2.0 60'), still managed to go a 10.4@140 though! However I think the posi-unit is also starting the wear out too...(my homies said only the passenger side tire smoked on the launch ).

No vids today, the wife had to work a late shift, and my homie that helped me forgot to click record on the 9.65 pass because he got too excited or somethin'.
Anyways, figured I'd keep you guys updated. Here's my slip, it was against a 'busa.

scan0003.jpg

Last edited:

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Thanks man. There's some people with Terminators too if you're looking to hang out over at www.desertmuscle.net, I'm part of their little community and they're all pretty cool, they have a little meet every other Wednesday.

rcksblr

Established Member
Yea I ended up randomly meeting a guy that belongs to that club and told me to check it out, cant remember his name...he's got a grey cobra just like mine, except chrome wheels instead of black. I've been meaning to check that out but it just seems like something pops up everytime they meet.

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Oh yeah, that's Ben. Yeah, he's cool. Next time we're at the track you can head over and say what's up if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread