Venomous01 Vs. JD_Z28

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
lukabrozi said:
Like you said , it is what it is.

Let's see... you should run what? 10.11 or better with your car?

Bet ya a dollar if you put a big Cobra medallion on the front you could EASILY run 13.0.. LOL

Good luck!!
Yeah right, maybe a 10.11 if I hire Greg to drive it...:lol1:

That last comment made me laugh out loud hahahaha.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
So a good friend of mine who is very knowldegeable about high performance cars directed me to another route. He thinks I will better off upping the boost to 24lbs if I want more power. There is just too much that "can" go wrong with nitrous and after speaking with him I agree. So no nitrous.:kaboom:

He thinks I should run 24-25lbs for this. Haha

Last edited:

JD_Z28

Established Member
Venomous01 said:
So a good friend of mine who is very knowldegeable about high performance cars directed me to another route. He thinks I will better off upping the boost to 24lbs if I want more power. There is just too much that "can" go wrong with nitrous and after speaking with him I agree. So no nitrous.:kaboom:

He thinks I should run 24-25lbs for this. Haha

Isn't that what I said ;-)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't decide to add all these mods just for this race.

Recently I broke a valve spring and bent a push rod and since then I replaced the spring and rod but the car didn't run the same, my guess is that the valves got slightly bent during the process and thats why one of my cylinders is lower then the rest :cryying:

Don't worry everyone this race is goanna happen next week, me and Venomous are still deciding where this race will take place.

Ron01Cbra

Time is of the essence.
Established Member
svt4stv said:
hey ron, i got a race for ya. s/c f150 i just picked up :thumbsup:

Sweet! DJ been wanting me to run Lightings since I got the car. Your supercharged F150 should be pretty good run with me. We gotta get together again ASAP as soon as I get "another" clutch!

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Ron01Cbra said:
Sweet! DJ been wanting me to run Lightings since I got the car. Your supercharged F150 should be pretty good run with me. We gotta get together again ASAP as soon as I get "another" clutch!
It's not a Lightning dumbass :loser:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Ron01Cbra said:

you need another clutch?? :bash:
sounds like someone needs to trade in their cobra for an auto Mach 1. :idea:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
JD_Z28 said:
My heads should be comming in today :banana: As long as everything goes smooth i'm still on for Sunday.
I'm aiming for this, but may need to push back a little as I stated in the pm. I have some things getting installed that might take a little longer then expected.
:beer:

JD_Z28

Established Member
Venomous01 said:
I'm aiming for this, but may need to push back a little as I stated in the pm. I have some things getting installed that might take a little longer then expected.
:beer:

Lets hope for the best :thumbsup:

JD_Z28

Established Member
Alright everyone I finally got my car back together a it runs :beer: The plan now is to get her dialed in and pray for the best :shrug: I'll be contacting Venomous to see if he got everything taken car of and if were still on for this weekend.

John

maddrabitt

Established Member
who says nitrous is for cheaters? JD, getting some wheels and ET streets for xmas, so Ill give you that race you wanted last time.

JD_Z28

Established Member
maddrabitt said:
who says nitrous is for cheaters? JD, getting some wheels and ET streets for xmas, so Ill give you that race you wanted last time.

If I take you I want that license plate (LS1 THIS)

lilbuddy1587

Banned
JD_Z28 said:
Alright everyone I finally got my car back together a it runs :beer: The plan now is to get her dialed in and pray for the best :shrug: I'll be contacting Venomous to see if he got everything taken car of and if were still on for this weekend.

John

I hope you turn the boost back up to what it should be seeing as how you got rid of a restriction(stock heads).

Users who are viewing this thread