Very disapointed, they sent me the wrong wheels.

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
So a month after placing my order, then changing my mind from Fr500's to "S" style wheels after they already shipped the FR500's from the original order, I finally received them today. The front rims are the incorrect ones. They sent the +30mm offset (for 2005+)and will not work with my o3 cobra (needs the +24mm offset).

On top of that the fronts don't even match the rears. The fronts have very little clear coat and have almost a flat black look. The rears are glossy and the difference is very noticeable.

Also my stock center caps will not fit in these wheels (I should of research this more before ordering, my bad).

I am very disappointed at how all this turned out. After being promised that as soon as they receive/inspect the original FR500 wheels I ordered they will ship out my replacements. They did not ship the replacements until a week later (3 weeks after placing the order). They probably would have forgotten if I had not email for a tracking # I assume.

I'm not trying to bash Lethal performance in anyway. I had very good customer service from when I dealt with them in the past. Its just this time it went very wrong. I hope Lethal will come through and refund my money. I will just have to eat the restocking fee if that's the case.

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
And Yes I know I Paid a restocking fee when returning the 1st set. I'm stupid I know but I know I will not be happy with these wheels.

j0ney3

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
And Yes I know I Paid a restocking fee when returning the 1st set. I'm stupid I know but I know I will not be happy with these wheels.

Pedrito,

First off, I want to say I'm very sorry that they sent you a mismatched set of wheels, and that it took a bit longer than it should have to get them.

You WILL be refunded as soon as the wheels are back to the warehouse and have been inspected. You should've already received the return labels that were sent to your email .

Also, you were not charged any sort of restocking fee for the first exchange, nor will you be charged for the second set going back, the only extra thing you actually paid for was shipping back the first set of wheels that you decided you didn't want. Please just put the labels on them and give them to Fedex asap so we can get you a refund.

Thanks,
Jonas

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Pedrito,

First off, I want to say I'm very sorry that they sent you a mismatched set of wheels, and that it took a bit longer than it should have to get them.

You WILL be refunded as soon as the wheels are back to the warehouse and have been inspected. You should've already received the return labels that were sent to your email .

Also, you were not charged any sort of restocking fee for the first exchange, nor will you be charged for the second set going back, the only extra thing you actually paid for was shipping back the first set of wheels that you decided you didn't want. Please just put the labels on them and give them to Fedex asap so we can get you a refund.

Thanks,
Jonas
:rockon::beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Pedrito,

Thanks,
Jonas

Doesn't get any better than that.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Thanks Lethal for a fast response. The wheels were dropped shipped out of some warehouse in Texas, so I know its not Lethal's fault. I still will be doing business in the future with Lethal.

Users who are viewing this thread