very slow coolant leak

slow poke

Established Member
guys,

background: took off and put back on the blower in august, have been unable to self tune, car has run for 10 miles since then, car has not been started for the past month.

that brings us to a few days ago, so I just put the car up to replace the front O2s hoping they would allow me to tune the car and I noticed there was some antifreeze around the bottom portion of the bell housing area and where the bell housing contacts the trans. it was just forming a drip on the underside

Any idea what this could be?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you replace O-rings and gaskets with new ones when the blower was put back on?

cj428mach

Established Member
Last edited:

DisposableHero

Established Member
I just found one on my car where the heatercore hoses connect. Was so worried it was the cobra engineering cooling mod I just did. The water drips down and is hard to locate.

Found mine after hearing drops make a sound hitting the midpipe after i shut car off.

slow poke

Established Member
bdubbs, I replaced every gasket and o ring when I put it back on

Mike, thanks! in the thread you linked that is the exact place that mine is leaking from, guess the blower is coming off again. After the closed loop issue I figured I would just get knee front O2s because I am so crazy busy there would be no way I was going to get time to troubleshoot the old ones or check the wiring to make sure it was sound.

I haven't started it since then. now I have this leak. This car seems to add up a lot of problems for one the never gets stared or moves lol

Tractionless1

Established Member
bdubbs, I replaced every gasket and o ring when I put it back on

Mike, thanks! in the thread you linked that is the exact place that mine is leaking from, guess the blower is coming off again. After the closed loop issue I figured I would just get knee front O2s because I am so crazy busy there would be no way I was going to get time to troubleshoot the old ones or check the wiring to make sure it was sound.

I haven't started it since then. now I have this leak. This car seems to add up a lot of problems for one the never gets stared or moves lol

Doesn't matter mine was leaking where the nipple press fits into the block. Delete it all and run a 3/4" heater hose back to your upper radiator hose.

Users who are viewing this thread