Vibration problems and what Ford told me!!!

YellowCobra28

Established Member
Yes I've read this article before. This I printed out and will show it to the idiots at Fords, next year when I get my car ready for action again. It is good to have a couple opinions from people who claim they are experts, to see if in fact they know what they are talking about. If someone knows a Joe Lynch type guy in Michigan, I am willing to cross the border and see if he can fix the vibe. I may end up selling my cobra and trading to a 2006 zo6 in 2 or 3 years, thats the goal. Looking at a nice used one. I drove one and it is soooo smooth on the road, like your floating on air. Smooth as glass. The vibe on my cobra has gotten a little bit worse the longer I drive, and now with cold weather it seems like its worse some nights more than others. Or maybe I'm just fed up with it all. As long as I don't look too much in my rear view mirror or passenger seat, then the vibe doesn't seem all that noticeable. :lol: bad. I may just put back the stock rubber bushings just to see if the vibe will go away. Then I will have problems with the hop though. The aluminum diff bushings helped quite a bit with this problem. Yes this will be the last mustang I will own. It is one of the best mustangs ever in my opinion, and at the same time one of the worst. But I still love driving it cause of the power and fun factor minus the vibrations and bunny hop.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
vibration

its the crappy stock tires had my car back 3 times when i bought it new and couldnt correct problem, switched tires problem fixed! next you will have the pull to the passenger side, get an alliognment with more neg camber and youll be very happy ahh the joys of owning a cobra :cuss:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Jimmysidecarr said:
This sure sounds like a pinion angle issue to me... No vibe here...
Complete "AC 427 Cobra"(Bruce) bushing kit installed at home by me...

Best mod I've done so far...:thumbsup:

How long did that take BTW and what did you have to do?

Users who are viewing this thread