vid of my 93 cobra termi at rmmr

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Very sick car. Great work on the build! I can only imagine how much fun that thing would be to drive.

speedbunch

Established Member
Very nice. Looks like a fun car. Enjoy and maybe we'll run into each other sometime.
I go to Steamboat every year you should be able to spot me next year, If i don't sell the car this year!

Looks like she was a little hard to keep planted. Nice car
Its like they say, smooth is quick but getting sideways is cool.

93 Cobra+Comp Orange+Term swap=:pepper::coolman::bowdown:

nice vid,but kill the music.Sweet ride
I thought about it, next time!

Very sick car. Great work on the build! I can only imagine how much fun that thing would be to drive.
It is so much fun better than the turbo i had on it last year! whipple ftw

About how much would it cost to buy a roller fox and swap in the Terminator motor?
all depends on how much you could buy a wrecked cobra for! I was lucky the cobra i used only had 25k on it and was cheap and local.

Awesome car! Bet it tears up the 1/4
I hope to find out real soon!

thanks everyone! I have a few things i want to finnish on the car but It drives like a new termi.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
THAT was a fun ride! You have one awesome car there. Love the idea of swapping in a Terminator motor. It sounds great! :beer: :rockon:

speedbunch

Established Member
Did you do the swap yourself?
I sure did honestly I would do it again. Last year the car had a 351 turbocharged t56 standalone system. And this termy motor in a fox is the best of both worlds!

so sick, would definitely love to hear a video without the music car sounds awesome! :rockon:
ill post up a Vid with out the music problem is I had the water proof cover on the gopro so it is quiet.

[QUOTE=CobraBob;119

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
KICK ass......:rockon:
but i do agree with the "kill the music thing"

Users who are viewing this thread