VIDEO 2022 GT500 being built on assembly line

fearthesnake

Established Member
Awesome and thanks for sharing.

One question though, I thought only GT500s would be produced on one assembly line? At the 5:00 min mark there is a convertible being built behind this guy's GT500.

So I assume any version of Mustang is built in no particular order?

CobraVert97

C O B R A
Established Member

One question though, I thought only GT500s would be produced on one assembly line? At the 5:00 min mark there is a convertible being built behind this guy's GT500.

All Mustangs are built on same line. Just different parts, obviously. Specific order is preset for correct parts but as for what car is designated when is dependent on the factory scheduling system. My car was scheduled to be built on 6/13, however details as to that date was published weeks earlier in mid May.

The only GT500 specific line is Romeo Niche Line where they make the GT500 engine that is later transported to Flat Rock.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

Yes all same assembly line. They just don’t do 2 verts back to back but it was cool to see in person.
Pretty sure I know the car and he’s a member here.
@suicidekings
I’m loving the ‘22 I got to see built in June!
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, so YOU'RE the owner! What an awesome experience you had, as I said above (not knowing it was YOUR car).

Users who are viewing this thread