**VIDEO** Me vs. Trans Am

shub

Weirdo
Established Member
Nice kill man... Did Ford give you any grief about your exhaust/intake mods? I've been afraid to put on anything until I'm positive I don't need any warranty work.

-Shub

jasil

Established Member
Pretty close. Surfnerver do you have a chip and pulley? The vid says intake and exhaust, but the dyno in your sig says 462rwhp. That would have to be a Cobra record by far if you don't have a chip or pulley.

With 462rwhp I thought you would have pulled a little more considering he had a passenger and you did not, but it look fun.

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
Shub - All three local SVT dealers around here say that intake and exhaust are warranty friendly, and none of them have mentioned anything about them, they work on the car like it's stock. They just don't touch any of the exhaust.

Jasil - The numbers in my sig. are with a chip and pulley. I took the two out for warranty work, and I happen to get this race last saturday with only intake and exhaust. I have raced a couple bolt on LS1's with my pulley and absolutely walked them. I might get a vid racing this same one with my chip and pulley. I also had a passenger to make it even.

Users who are viewing this thread