video of my PB in 2011 5.0

superman

Established Member
1st time trying to post a video. here is my pass from the dragstrip last Sunday.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sp0KMecYw0&feature=g-upl&context=G2c3962aAUAAAAAAAAAA"]stock 5.0 - YouTube[/nomedia]
only mods are drag radials and hushpower mufflers

superman

Established Member
car is all stock except for the mufflers and the drag radials. those are 20 inch rims up front. trying to find a set of skinnies and try to bust into the 11 second zone. just found out today that i have to push and hold the button for the traction control for 7 seconds after you turned it off to fully disable it. i'm hoping this is why it bogs a little after i leave.

stang8psi

Established Member
definatly moving, So you didn't buy that CAI and Tune from lethal you were talking about for the car a few months ago? if so you have a high MPH for (stock)

superman

Established Member
So u had traction control on in that run? Damn that's movin!!![/QUOTE
I have always just pushed the button to turn it off but i found out last night that to fully disable the traction control you have to hold it for 7 seconds and this turns the advance trac off. Is this correct.

I never bought the CAI or Tune. Still debating on which one to get.

superman

Established Member
you should only have to hold it for 5, but yes that is correct. so thats the stock suspension?

I can't say stock no more because of the drag radials and mufflers but everything else is just the way it came off the assembly line.
Yes it;s the stock suspension.:rockon:

dumbstixlars

Established Member
I can't say stock no more because of the drag radials and mufflers but everything else is just the way it came off the assembly line.
Yes it;s the stock suspension.:rockon:

Looks low for stock suspension. What am I missing?

superman

Established Member
it has the 3.31 gear. i lowered it 2 inches-when you asked about suspension i thought you were talking about upper and lower control arms--my bad,never thought about the lowering springs

dumbstixlars

Established Member
it has the 3.31 gear. i lowered it 2 inches-when you asked about suspension i thought you were talking about upper and lower control arms--my bad,never thought about the lowering springs

Ah OK. I was wondering if you cut the stockers or something.

Users who are viewing this thread