*VIDEO* Vaughn Gittin Jr. @ Mustang Week

SVT Pille

Established Member
Clips I took today of Vaughn doing his thing at Myrtle Beach speedway today. Enjoy.

[youtube_browser]fjjwlcCRgDU&list=UUMoDeDxDOa2Mvqxl_IUuL1Q&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube_browser]

ponypwr

Established Member
I see airplanes? Not a mustang drifting? Very confused? Title is very misleading lol....

M33P

Established Member
All i saw was airplanes at first but now its loading correctly. That is one MEAN sounding 5.0

ponypwr

Established Member
The year i can't go This is here? lol that was sick! I saw a freakin evo shut down mustang week on the "drag racing" event and a s2000 steal the autocross when i went to mustang week and now theres this dangit..... Yes it gets better every year but how do ya beat that?!

SVT Pille

Established Member
The year i can't go This is here? lol that was sick! I saw a freakin evo shut down mustang week on the "drag racing" event and a s2000 steal the autocross when i went to mustang week and now theres this dangit..... Yes it gets better every year but how do ya beat that?!

Yeah there was none of that nonsense this year. Farthest it went was a 1 Chevy truck going down the strip and that clapped out crown vic in the burnout contest but that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread