**VIDS*** Turbo 408 Six Speed Camaro

mr2cam

Established Member
sounds great :)

Hope you give the 6spd guys at TX2K9 a good run. Always nice to see fast stick shift cars.

Sadly Darin will be the only 6 speed guy at TX2K9, Ryan and S.W. said that they will not be racing there (something about the track not being wide enough..?)

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
Sadly Darin will be the only 6 speed guy at TX2K9, Ryan and S.W. said that they will not be racing there (something about the track not being wide enough..?)

i know , i was talking about all the 6spd guys. There will be two TT Vipers there, Stacy´s and another local TT Viper, Saad Saad will be there with his Supra, Rich Homer / Supra will also be there with his new setup 3.4 ltr stroker, GT55-91 etc. So there will be some fast 6spd guys. And as you mentioned Darin will be there, his new setup is sweet.

S197man

Established Member
Dude that stretch of hwy 70 in Garner has gotta be the worst area for cops, haha.

I love your car though man. I wouldnt mind seeing it in person someday

sykal

Banned
:lol:

is the chic hot?

:FLOOR:

:all alone:

lol

i do the same shit. its only when you are about 2 miles ahead of them you realize...you kind of defeat the purpose smoking and leaving them way behind LoL

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Sick car but how does he run 25lbs if hes already needing 110+ octane for 11lbs?

It doesnt need it for 11lbs, I wont run anything but that in it though. Motor has too many dollars in it to put regular gas in it. It was tuned on 116 @ 25lbs.

Rich Homer is a good friend of mine, he lives about an hour away. His supra is one of the cleanest supras I have ever seen. It should be making some noise with the new setup he just put in :rockon:

I actually bought my Turbo from Rich.

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Dude that stretch of hwy 70 in Garner has gotta be the worst area for cops, haha.

I love your car though man. I wouldnt mind seeing it in person someday

back when I was in school and had my blue camaro I was pulled there haha. He was nice enough to let me off with a warning.

thanks for the compliments fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread