**VIDS*** Turbo 408 Six Speed Camaro

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Couple vids from this weekend.

Cold start up and idle after a week of sitting:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3OVmup3R1g&feature=channel_page]YouTube - DRIVN Ind. turbo 408/T56 Camaro cold start and idle. (RPM/ DRIVN ind.)[/ame]

Quick Video from a street cruise. Nothing terribly exciting as Ryan told me not to rev it past 5500 or so as its not 100% done. We were having a small issue with the wastegate and just had the new stuff put in, so we really had no idea the amount of boost it would be pushing on this cruise as it hasnt been on the dyno since (turns out to be 11lbs). Car gets the new transmission in it this week, and will get the final tune to bump it back to 25lbs of boost as well.

You can get a good feel for how the car acts and drives from the vid though, even leaving from 2500-2800 rpm's and rolling into it, the boost really comes in at about 4500.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzHX8EZ8NUk&feature=channel]YouTube - DRIVN Ind./ RPM Motorsports turbo six speed car street cruise[/ame]

Well get some gear banging vid when the beef T56 is in her.

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
Hell, it was like five min of just driving around, and two min of getting on it.... damn LS1 guys....

Nasty car from what I can tell

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Sick Ass ride.... :rockon:

Shitty recording.. :shrug:

Yeah he is fired as my camera guy.

Sorry I couldnt stay in it longer, the shop owner/tuner told me to let out way early as

A. he didnt want the current trans to explode and take my legs off

B. final tune isnt in it yet.

Ill get some "beating on it" footage sometime this week.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah he is fired as my camera guy.

Sorry I couldnt stay in it longer, the shop owner/tuner told me to let out way early as

A. he didnt want the current trans to explode and take my legs off

B. final tune isnt in it yet.

Ill get some "beating on it" footage sometime this week.

Totally understood. That second video was cool. So the guy in the SUV was pretty intense at that light, eh? LOL! That is one nasty/sweet sounding Camaro you've got there. I can only image the what the final product will run like. Hope the pavement around there is thick enough to handle all of that torque. :burnout:

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
Totally understood. That second video was cool. So the guy in the SUV was pretty intense at that light, eh? LOL! That is one nasty/sweet sounding Camaro you've got there. I can only image the what the final product will run like. Hope the pavement around there is thick enough to handle all of that torque. :burnout:

I shit you not, dude was staging and staring at that light like he was at the track. Was pretty funny if you were there. I never did pay attention if he took off or not.

Users who are viewing this thread