Viper Venom 650 vs N20 LS1

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Why did the camaro quit?

On the last race, I definately think the viper would have started to pull the camaro. . .thats probably why the camro let off so soon. Still a cool race.

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Good vid.

What happened at the stop light, looks like the viper got beat off the line and didn't continue.

Why aren't the rest of the z28 mods listed, are we supposed to believe that a z28 with only n20 can keep up with a 650bhp viper w/n20?

Last edited:

KevPSR

Established Member
the incar on the last race(LS1) let out because the car infront of us started to swerve into our lane. But yea, the viper would have pulled away from it if he was able to stay in it. The silver Z28(LT1) is sickkk from a stop, so the viper gave up after he saw he was getting bent over. On the second run, the silver Z28 had to keep letting out because of the puddles in the road, but still managed to pull away from tha Viper. Was some fun, thats for sure!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
That was from Cruisin the Coast 2003 wasn't it? Cause i recognize the scenery. It wasn't supposed to rain that much. It normally doesn't rain at all for a Cruisin the Coast. Bad ass race!!!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
the incar on the last race(LS1) let out because the car infront of us started to swerve into our lane.
I watched the video again and I saw what you were talking about, yea that car was close to pulling in front of you.

i expected more from a viper venom 650 but still cool race and cool cars
What you have to remember is that 650 is the hp rating of the motor. So its only around 550-580rwhp.

Viper wouldn't race from a stop. What a pussy
When you have over 500rwhp racing from a stop is useless unless your car is only set up for that. How do you expect someone to hook up ON THE STREET with 500+rwhp if the car is not on slicks and set up for drag racing.

01kotaRT

Established Member
i could be wrong but it looked like the Z let off because of traffic in front of him. i think that truck wasnt moving outta the way fast enough. bad ass race either way though.:beer: :rockon:

jasil

Established Member
A guy on Ls1.com said it was a stroked lt-1, stall, auto, bolt ons, and a big shot of giggle gas.

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Is it just me or did that Viper sound like crap. Sounded like it had 2 gazoos for mufflers or something ! :shrug:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yea it did sound kinda wierd. good races.

2000-S6

Established Member
big props to the Z28. what a great showing!!
the venom/viper is only my dream car, so there is no reason to prop it up...

Users who are viewing this thread