Virginia Folk?

89armygt

Established Member
Ill be moving out to VA by june. Currenty stationed at Fort Campbell, Ky. Ill be moving to Fort Eustis. So Ill be in the newport news area. I drive a 96 mystic.

97svt/01saleen

Established Member
know any dyno's around here?

I'm just south of Roanoke. I drive a 97 HP twin turbo cobra.

Closest tuners or dynos that I know of would be Performance Autosport in Richmond, Fastlane in Benson,N.C. and Excessive mtorsports in NOVA. I believe either place would be good and a good tune is worth the drive in my opinion. I personally go to Performance Autosport and highly recommend them.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I was followed across 28 on Willard Rd in Chantilly today by a SN95 Cobra.... I was on my way to school from McDonalds. Just seein' if you're on here.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I saw some white SN95 94/95 tough guy revving up on me in Springfield the other day.

Apparently you were blinded by the fact that I own the hottest SN Vert in Nova. My bad, I know its hard to cope with a HARD TOP.

:)

Venimus03

Established Member
I saw some white SN95 94/95 tough guy revving up on me in Springfield the other day.

Apparently you were blinded by the fact that I own the hottest SN Vert in Nova. My bad, I know its hard to cope with a HARD TOP.

I dunno man. I know of a badass lime green SN95 coupe in NOVA!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member

If this is who I'm thinking, he is in MACA (flowgoode), built motor with a Procharger. I think he lives in Fredericksburg, but I'm not sure where he works.

cohhbra

Established Member
I'm just south of Roanoke. I drive a 97 HP twin turbo cobra.

Closest tuners or dynos that I know of would be Performance Autosport in Richmond, Fastlane in Benson,N.C. and Excessive mtorsports in NOVA. I believe either place would be good and a good tune is worth the drive in my opinion. I personally go to Performance Autosport and highly recommend them.

i want to see it

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I live in Fairfax. I'm in Chantilly pretty much every day. I've seen another DSG 03 although it was a vert. It had 10th anny wheels on it also. I see it on 50 going back and forth to Gold's on 28. Other than that I don't see too many other mustangs in the Fair Lakes area. Which really sucks.

Speed I can't remember your name for the life of my but I've seen your car plenty of times at Excessive. If anyone is near Fair Lakes or Chantilly hit me up.

I really wish we had a quarter wash in FFx. My car looks like I've driven it across the salt flats.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I live in Fairfax. I'm in Chantilly pretty much every day. I've seen another DSG 03 although it was a vert. It had 10th anny wheels on it also. I see it on 50 going back and forth to Gold's on 28. Other than that I don't see too many other mustangs in the Fair Lakes area. Which really sucks.

Speed I can't remember your name for the life of my but I've seen your car plenty of times at Excessive. If anyone is near Fair Lakes or Chantilly hit me up.

I really wish we had a quarter wash in FFx. My car looks like I've driven it across the salt flats.

My name is Chris. :beer: I think I know that vert you speak of. Look up the s/n "whitri" on here and look at his sig pic. I should be back on the road in the spring, we should meet up one day; I work just up 28 from where you are.

Users who are viewing this thread