Virginia Folk?

99lightsvt

Established Member
Franklin County....15 minutes from Roanoke....does anybody go to Fast Freddies during the summer?...great place to hang out and its free....all kinds of cars, trucks, and motorcycles to drool over....every Friday and Saturday night when the weather is nice during the spring/summer/fall

horseplay01

2001 STEEDA
Established Member
99lightsvt said:
Franklin County....15 minutes from Roanoke....does anybody go to Fast Freddies during the summer?...great place to hang out and its free....all kinds of cars, trucks, and motorcycles to drool over....every Friday and Saturday night when the weather is nice during the spring/summer/fall

Where is Fast Freddies at and what exactly is it?

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
horseplay01 said:
Where is Fast Freddies at and what exactly is it?

Fast Freddies is a fern basket hamburger joint. It's located on the corner of W. Main Street and the Truck Route (Rt 11/460) in Salem, VA.

It's what's out back that counts!!! I've see as many as 200 cars there on a pretty Sat evening. Everything from ricers to lowriders to exotics to chopped top street rods to good ole Detroit muscle. People bring chairs, coolers (Plastic Cups Of Course!), stuff for sale or trade. I try to get out there every couple of weeks. I usually drive my '72 vette...

If we can work it out, we could all get together there...Perhaps someone with more spare time than me can organize this.....

MJR_TRBL

Established Member
Do you Hampton Roads guys want to get together this Friday 3rd?

Maybe at Jenros (however you spell it) its off of witchduck next to the red lobster.

glitch1985

SVT Poster
Established Member

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
MJR_TRBL said:
Do you Hampton Roads guys want to get together this Friday 3rd?

Maybe at Jenros (however you spell it) its off of witchduck next to the red lobster.

It sounds good to me, but I don't know if the wife has anything planned yet. And depends on how many people we could get.

99lightsvt

Established Member
Fast Freddies has the atmosphere of the old cruise-ins...and the cars to prove it...go into the restaurant and you will see pics of the cars that have won numerous trophies there...maybe us locals could put together a svt club and meet up there a couple of times a month in the warmer months...i love it there but the wife doesn't get into it too much...

horseplay01

2001 STEEDA
Established Member
99lightsvt said:
Fast Freddies has the atmosphere of the old cruise-ins...and the cars to prove it...go into the restaurant and you will see pics of the cars that have won numerous trophies there...maybe us locals could put together a svt club and meet up there a couple of times a month in the warmer months...i love it there but the wife doesn't get into it too much...

I am going to have to check that out!!

99lightsvt

Established Member
Absolutely horseplay01...I drive a 1999 Red(the fast color) L...Has Armed Forces Vet tags on it...Hope to have it lowered soon and get the wheels dipped in flat black...Hope to see you there...anyone else around the Roanoke area interested in meeting at Fast Freddies in the coming months????...Gets heavy in the summer...email me at [email protected] and lets see if we can put something together...Carl

horseplay01

2001 STEEDA
Established Member
horseplay01 said:
There is going to be a cruise in on March 18th. Nothern VA & DC. Some Maryland guys are coming too. Looks like we are going to have a pretty pretty good turnout. You can see the details at....
http://www.badmustangsclub.com/foru...read.php?t=1807

and it is being talked about at....
http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2119849#post2119849

Hooters is asking for a head count.
That way they can rope off enough parking spaces and room for us inside.

PM and I will add your name to the list and put SVT Performance.com beside it.

Thanks!

Alan

http://www.badmustangsclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4123

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
it would be nice, but it looks like it would be just us and I don't think that it would be worth it for just us 2 to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread