virtual private network Help

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
Need help choosing a VPN for home browsing. Seem to be lots of fake review and what not out there , from what I read is to get one that's based outside the U.S. And one that doesn't log.

Machdup1

Established Member
Need help choosing a VPN for home browsing. Seem to be lots of fake review and what not out there , from what I read is to get one that's based outside the U.S. And one that doesn't log.

What are you doing that you need to be hidden?

bglf83

Established Member
I use torguard and have for two years. I typically buy one year at a time when they run a special in the holidays.

https://torguard.net/

They do not keep logs. Torrent freak had a pretty good comparison article a year or two ago. It included who keeps logs... Etc

Last edited:

bigblue95z

Established Member
I use Private Internet Access. No logging, servers all over. Good connection speed. It's not free though. But it's relatively inexpensive.

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
I use torguard and have for two years. I typically buy one year at a time when they run a special in the holidays.

https://torguard.net/

They do not keep logs. Torrent freak had a pretty good comparison article a year or two ago. It included who keeps logs... Etc

This one I seen online and the reviews looked payed by the company but since a fellow svtp member brought it up . Thanks

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
I use Private Internet Access. No logging, servers all over. Good connection speed. It's not free though. But it's relatively inexpensive.

I hear nothing but good things except that they do log , I'll try to look for that link

Are they based in the U.S.?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
you would be very surprised what you think you can get away with...but don't. If you want to know more...pm me.

Machdup1

Established Member
you would be very surprised what you think you can get away with...but don't. If you want to know more...pm me.

I find myself intrigued. I see the FBI and other agencies show up on occasion and ask companies for specific users systems because of things they have been monitoring on the web. I think I've seen that four or five times.

Users who are viewing this thread