VMP Allegedly Knocking Off MFP Australia's Coyote Lower Intakes

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Saw this on MFP Australia's facebook page, was being discussed on Mustang6G as well. Honestly I was really looking into a VMP to replace the Eaton on the Marauder so this is really disappointing to hear.

25176864846_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=tHUTZPNDZNcAX9NWCjX&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl1-2.jpg

00640895174_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=HhaVjkWexsMAX8flE4K&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl1-2.jpg

05219689065_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=7kjv6fdNUZQAX-hHmff&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl1-1.jpg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
i remember ydbt brought this up on his talking shit stream on youtube. or was that about a bracket?

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess I'm not following.

Never heard of MFP and when I search VMPs site, it comes up with nothing. SHO how are they marketing a "MFP" product?

Additionally I'm betting MFP ****ed up with having these cast in China.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess I'm not following.

Never heard of MFP and when I search VMPs site, it comes up with nothing. SHO how are they marketing a "MFP" product?

Additionally I'm betting MFP ****ed up with having these cast in China.

check the thread that got started in smackdown then moved back to roadside.

vmp partners with MFP to design it for their blower. At some point VMP Stops paying/talking to MFP, takes the design and sends it to China for production, never pays MFP. They still have both names stamped even though they’ve pushed MFP out. It’s a piece of their TVS kit, not a separate part

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

vmp partners with MFP to design it for their blower. At some point VMP Stops paying/talking to MFP, takes the design and sends it to China for production, never pays MFP. They still have both names stamped even though they’ve pushed MFP out. It’s a piece of their TVS kit, not a separate part
Sounds like typical business and sounds like MFP didn't have a good contract. If MFP had a contract they'd be sueing instead of starting a PR campaign.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Sounds like typical business and sounds like MFP didn't have a good contract. If MFP had a contract they'd be sueing instead of starting a PR campaign.

If you in Australia, suing in the USA is not a cheap deal.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
VMP has reportedly stolen tuning too.

I saw a thread they put a blower on a youtubers f150 and tuned it. It almost immediately clogged the cat and blew up the motor, allowing them to conveniently build him a motor.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

Somehow I missed this was talked about on this board already so thats my bad for making a new thread.

I was reading some comments that Roush terminated its contract with VMP because VMP wasn't meeting its contractual obligations, I do remember they were working together doing TVS kit development but I didn't know Roush ended ties with them.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Somehow I missed this was talked about on this board already so thats my bad for making a new thread.

I was reading some comments that Roush terminated its contract with VMP because VMP wasn't meeting its contractual obligations, I do remember they were working together doing TVS kit development but I didn't know Roush ended ties with them.

i wasnt aware of that either, I know I remembered seeing them talk a lot about Roush then it just...stopped.

1320 junkie performance I think is the guy's profile on FB that has been posting a lot of info about it. Obviously we arent getting all sides of it but from my experience the wording of Justin's social media reply is exactly what the guilty party would normally say

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Jason (1320 Junkie Performance) is a straight shooter, for him to raise the issue, it's real.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
cant screen shot the screen shot right now but looks an awful lot like VMP tried to pay 15k to get all the posts removed

Users who are viewing this thread