VMP Gen2 TVS, VMP 67mm TB, JLT CAI, Bob's oil separators, Fore rail, 13 injectors

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
Fore rails, Project 321 caps, Hood Vent, Carbon and more

All,

I have the first batch of items off my car and up for sale. I deal in the order of the first to commit and reserve "first dibs" on all other items to the buyer of the supercharger. My car has a total of 2900 miles driven by me and these parts were all installed more than half way through those miles, 1000 miles would be a fair estimate. Prices are shipped paid by USPS money order. I can also accept Chase pay or Paypal but I will need to differ the Paypal fee of 3% (No Paypal gift, I don't believe in cheating the system). I will ship within two business after payment clears days and insurance will be included with all shipments.

Project 321 engine cap set (2010 version with PS cap included)(The Washer fluid cap will fit with a little trimming to your washer container top)- $350 shipped
Fore rails, fittings and crossover included, regulator not included- $250 shipped
Steeda adjustable idler/tensioner-$130 shipped
Shelby Carbon Fiber "Super Snake" front lip- $SPF
13 GT500 grill pieces with mesh kit- $SPF
True Forged hood vent- $SPF

VMP dual BAP kit- $Sold
13 GT500 injectors- $Sold
Thump tensioner- $Sold
Moroso "The Tank" reservoir- $Sold
Steeda H/E-$Sold
Bob's oil separators- $Sold
JLT 127mm Carbon CAI with an extra filter- $Sold
VMP GEN2 TVS (2.5'' pulley installed, 2.6" pulley NIB included)- $Sold
VMP Twin 67mm TB- $Sold

More parts to come-
DSS aluminum 1-piece driveshaft, Steeda Safety loop
Many suspension parts: Steeda X-brace, Billet LCAs, ADJ Panhard bar, Panhard brace, FRPP springs, Koni Yellow shock and strut kit
Carbon Fiber body parts for local pickup.

Continental US shipping only.

20160417_135927_zpsl2bhd8w9.jpg

20160417_140009_zps7wzhfizd.jpg

20140809_120050_zpsnqd4hbut.jpg

20160423_111241_zpsg3xma5eq.jpg

20160423_111257_zpsexshmjh5.jpg

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Send me a PM on some things you did not list. Such as the shock struts cap covers, and the radiator painted cover. Very interested in those parts.

Or you can asnwer it here. Either way I would like to know.

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
Daily bump.
All,
If I have not responded to your PM, give me a little time to find the right answer. I will resume working on the car Saturday morning and should have a good amount of the parts off and can measure, take pics and answer part specific questions at some point this weekend.

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
All engine parts are off the car, the only things left are the suspension parts and driveshaft. I have a brand new, still in box, Steeda driveshaft loop Part Number: 555-5081 that I will include with the driveshaft for $500 picked up! I am not looking to ship these items due to their size and the trouble it will be for me to find a box for the shaft.

Sold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread