VMP Stage 1.5

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
So I ordered the stage 1 pack and added the TB with a tune. I figured I would keep it mild. No base Dyno but I would like to 660rwhp. What's everyone's guess or does anyone have this set up?

ArabianOak

Established Member
Tune should yield 20-30 RWHP and TB is 30-40RWHP...mine dyno'd 611 stock, so 666-670 for you would be my guess...

The TB VMP makes is a very very nice addition to the engine bay...you get the power from it and it looks great.

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Looks like TB is on back order so have to wait. What can you say everyone's gotta have one.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Will these mods null the warranty? When I did this to my 2012 Roush it voided the warranty?

ThomasL

Established Member
Will these mods null the warranty? When I did this to my 2012 Roush it voided the warranty?

Depends on the dealer honestly. The determining factor is did your mods directly cause your problem? Hard to prove often. Though some customers dont know any better and say "awe shucks" when dealer says warranty won't cover your broken power seat because you have an aftermarket intake. Probably a horrible example but hopefully you get what i'm saying.

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Ya I don't know. I'm staying away from the pulley and such. Just the TB , filter, res delete and tune is not very noticeable and won't draw attention. Still with a nice gain of around 80rwhp. That's all it needs with already poor traction.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Looks like TB is on back order so have to wait. What can you say everyone's gotta have one.

People are crazy about the VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body! Makes amazing power, looks like jewelry and is major bang for the buck.

Demand has been overwhelming. Had 5 orders today alone. Should be back in stock next week.

An interesting email about it today. Someone wanted to know if they the Twin Jet 67mm with no electronics nor gears because they wanted to transplant Ford stuff.

Well, time for a review.

The VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body comes fully equipped with Ford electronics and "hard parts". That's just one of the reasons why it's a remarkable piece of equipment. Better, smoother than stock. Just as perfect as the Cobra Jet 65mm, but with mongo single blade performance.

Thanks to everyone that's got one on their car. For those who don't.... Its worth the wait.

Bj

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
People are crazy about the VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body! Makes amazing power, looks like jewelry and is major bang for the buck.

Demand has been overwhelming. Had 5 orders today alone. Should be back in stock next week.

An interesting email about it today. Someone wanted to know if they the Twin Jet 67mm with no electronics nor gears because they wanted to transplant Ford stuff.

Well, time for a review.

The VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body comes fully equipped with Ford electronics and "hard parts". That's just one of the reasons why it's a remarkable piece of equipment. Better, smoother than stock. Just as perfect as the Cobra Jet 65mm, but with mongo single blade performance.

Thanks to everyone that's got one on their car. For those who don't.... Its worth the wait.

Bj

I've heard nothing but good things about it and Justin's tunes seem to be the bomb that's why I ordered it. Bj any word on delivery. I just got back in town so I'm hoping this week. :shrug:

:pop::pop:

Silver_Bullet

Established Member
Depends on the dealer honestly. The determining factor is did your mods directly cause your problem? Hard to prove often. Though some customers dont know any better and say "awe shucks" when dealer says warranty won't cover your broken power seat because you have an aftermarket intake. Probably a horrible example but hopefully you get what i'm saying.

It would be very UNLIKELY that your setup would cause a warranty denial on a broken power seat. It is ALMOST CERTAIN that your setup would cause a warranty denial on any part of your powertrain, especially the engine and trans. Gotta pay to play.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It would be very UNLIKELY that your setup would cause a warranty denial on a broken power seat. It is ALMOST CERTAIN that your setup would cause a warranty denial on any part of your powertrain, especially the engine and trans. Gotta pay to play.

With basic bolt ons I really don't think we are going to see too many broken engine/parts on the 13/14 GT500s, if you constantly beat the piss out of the car than maybe you will buy a clutch sooner than you want but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread