VMP TVS #'s are in !!!!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Seen that but not what i'm saying, more of a normal car with the TVS. These guys on 18-19 psi making 650 in their cars, curious to see what they are running on pump gas.

mustang john

Established Member
Im pretty sure Senkak has run in the 10.3 -10.4 range on 19 psi and pump gas when he was in the 640-650 rwhp range. I will joining the 1/4 mile fun as soon as i get my TVS on and tuned and i should be around 650rwhp.

Last edited:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I have a KB 2.2 which makes decent power that im overall happy with. I do have a couple of questions

1. How are these blowers doing as far as heat, what AIT 2's on average do they run with no special cooling mods? I'm set that KB's run hotter than all other blowers.

2. I want to start doing track days so I do know what to expect as far as power in the upper range. whats the minimum boost I can run? I want to run a bigger pulley and pull timing so I can be somewhere closer to 500 RWHP to keep the heat down. Has anyone done this with this blower yet?

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Here is a screen shot of my IAT's. This was a 4th gear pull on the dynojet and 647HP 608TQ

VMPTVS.png

Last edited:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
32 degrees isn't bad. I'm not familiar with your build so what does your cooling mods consist of? What was the outside air temp and how long had it been running? I appreciate the post but I'm alittle more interested in actual driving conditions rather than just running up on the dyno.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
^^^E85 or race gas?

Race gas (110 octane)

32 degrees isn't bad. I'm not familiar with your build so what does your cooling mods consist of? What was the outside air temp and how long had it been running? I appreciate the post but I'm alittle more interested in actual driving conditions rather than just running up on the dyno.

I have a chiseled ice tank in the trunk but this log was after a cool down on the dyno (no ice). That beaing said, Theres more volume of water considering the size of the tank. I also have an LFP heat excanger and a head cooling mod so nothing fancy there. Outside air temps were in the 90's

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member

What do you care about temps for?
I thought you were a man hole smasher not a road racer!
Ouch!!!:rolling:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
What do you care about temps for?
I thought you were a man hole smasher not a road racer!
Ouch!!!:rolling:

haha I'm just a cruiser that barely gets to cruise! I love the drag strip but havnt been into it since buying the cobra. In my past rides I had a 1/8th strip 30 mins away so I was there almost every week!

I've done alot of motorcycle trackdays and a few Wera events but just sold my bike since time is so limited these days. Nothing beats corners!! Ayway Iv'e been wanting to get out to a "real" track on a 4 wheeler for awhile....Notice I said "real" track.....not a drag strip:D

myslowstang

Established Member
I heard something about an option on the TVS blower to use a GT500 TB... any word yet? Any pics? I'd like to see what it looks like with the GT500 TB.

Users who are viewing this thread