VMP TVS SuperChargers Sale -Free Shipping & 0% Financing for up to 1 year!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So who wants a Supercharger? There is no better way to make HP than with a Supercharger! Great bolt on that will get you 150+RWHP!
-0% Finanacing Available for up to 1 year!
-Free Shipping to any USA Address

*We accept any GE Car Care One Card including ones from Firestone, Pep Boys, Midas, Speedy Oil Change, Discount Tire, America's Tire, etc.

bexamous

Established Member
Does anyone in CA buy VMP TVS? I can't see installing non-carb legal supercharger when Roush version has carb certificate. Ina year or two people are going to be needing to smog check their cars and that'll be huge pita.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Does anyone in CA buy VMP TVS? I can't see installing non-carb legal supercharger when Roush version has carb certificate. Ina year or two people are going to be needing to smog check their cars and that'll be huge pita.

For CA customers who want a twin we recommend Whipple or Kenne Bell :).. both are 100% CARB legal :)

ydashti1

Established Member
I have a VMP 2.3 TVS supercharger and bought it from VMP about 2 or 3 months ago. It is on my 2013 automatic 5.0.
I am in love with the kit and havnt had any problems with it at all. im running an 82mm pully and made 580rwhp and 520tq which im very happy with.
Just wanted to thank Justin and everyone out there on VMP for helping me get the product i wanted.

im thinking of going down pully size now, maybe its time :p so what do you recommend? 72mm or 69mm since im also going to run meth.

thanks alot.
Yousef Dashti

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
pls PM price for tuner kit and also price for Stage 2.

Car is a 2014 GT with manual 6 speed trans.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I plan on buying a VMP Gen II 2.3 stage 3 in mid/late October, please send me a price if you can get that kit. Thanks!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Users who are viewing this thread