Vodeo of Christina Britiany and Modanna kissing

baadakku

Established Member
I've seen that a while ago, let alone when it was live on MTV. It's not that great, just a little kiss with a little tongue.

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
Originally posted by baadakku
I've seen that a while ago, let alone when it was live on MTV. It's not that great, just a little kiss with a little tongue.

Just a little kiss and a little tongue from three of the hottest women alive..........:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

baadakku

Established Member
Madonna the hottest woman alive? I beg to differ. Cristina isn't really hot anymore, and I have to say Brittany is hot. There should be a thread of who is the hottest woman on the planet.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by baadakku
There should be a thread of who is the hottest woman on the planet.

Been there and done that about 7 months ago :D

SVTDarin

Established Member
I'd do Madonna... just because she is Madonna. She looked alot better when she was younger. Let's put it this way, if she was just a chick in a bar and never was this huge star I would have to say it would take me a six pack to want to poke it.

SVT4ME

Established Member
No big deal to me. Show me some real action ladies! I thought it was cool but Madonna is old!

Mysticobra

Established Member
These girls have no barrier kissing in from of millions. Can you image what they would do if you were alone with the 3 of them? In my dreams only lollll

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
I heard that Madonna came sick because she kissing Brittiany ( her mouth smiles is tobacco )

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
Originally posted by Mysticobra
These girls have no barrier kissing in from of millions. Can you image what they would do if you were alone with the 3 of them? In my dreams only lollll

:beer: I second that:beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Mysticobra

Yeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwww:bowdown:

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
would not touch madonna ever eghhhhh:kaboom: christina decent good one night stand too skinny, britney take her everyday day in the tops of most gorgeous girls on the planet:beer: cheers to that

Users who are viewing this thread