Volk Seibon Edition TE37 Time Attacks

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
the wheels/rubbers are going to be in this wednesday... can't wait!!! here are some pics of them prior to shipping. let me know what you think. enjoy!

Picture006.jpg

19 x 10.5 +22
Picture005.jpg

19 x 9.5 +22
Picture004.jpg

275/35ZR19 Nitto INVO
Picture003.jpg

305/30ZR19 Nitto INVO
Picture002.jpg

"The Dream Team"
Picture001.jpg

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
placed order in the first week of july with a price tag of $4799, not too bad for a set of volk racing wheels; especially for limited seibon edition ones. JDM wheels are the only way to go! the wheels will be in tomorrow! pics should be up this weekend.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Good effing lord dude. I knew 18' TE's were around $750 a piece, but you paid over a grand per wheel?

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Good effing lord dude. I knew 18' TE's were around $750 a piece, but you paid over a grand per wheel?

i paid about $950 per wheel and a grand for the rubbers; hefty price tag. the wheels are in :dancenana: i will have them spit-shined and mounted on the cobra this weekend; pics will soon follow. a cobra with a JDM twist!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
That will look great. Nice choice.

i appreciate the positive outlook. other owners are probably wondering why i decided to go JDM with the wheels and not your typical wheels (that you can purchase from americanmuscle.com or similar sites), well, rays engineering wheels are top-notch, top-quality stuff; you do get what you pay for.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
i appreciate the positive outlook. other owners are probably wondering why i decided to go JDM with the wheels and not your typical wheels (that you can purchase from americanmuscle.com or similar sites), well, rays engineering wheels are top-notch, top-quality stuff; you do get what you pay for.

I have WedSports on my car. :banana:

IMG_0681.jpg

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
nice wheels but damn...1k a pop? obviously, as long as you're happy w/ them thats all that matters.

very true statement, i am more than happy with my new wheels! being happy provides you the driving force to work harder for the "finer" things in life; you only live once and also it helps to keep you younger looking. :D

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Interested to see what these will look like on the car... Got any more pics of that s2k?

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Interested to see what these will look like on the car... Got any more pics of that s2k?

actually those pics are from the company that i ordered my wheels/rubbers from; i have no clue on the entirety of that s2k, sorry. my roommate has an s2k; i've never really been a fan of them.

Users who are viewing this thread